Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Breathing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mark4change

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2013 :  09:26:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi about 2 and a half months ago I had a kundalini awakening. I have had an awakening before but this time it was more intense and I started to experience like a 'bottle neck' effect where the kundalini gets trapped in the chest, lower neck and neck areas as it is trying to flow up and out the top. At times it is really difficult to breathe and my breathing slows down a lot. I have to consciously make more of an effort to breathe too sometimes. Does anyone else experience this?

Also I notice sometimes that energy appears to be coming in from above and down. This and the kundalini described above can literally feel like I am being crushed to death sometimes! Does anyone else experience all these energy flows and how normal is it?

Different foods create a massive effect in these energies too.

Kind regards, Mark

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2013 :  10:31:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mark,

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, when kundalini becomes strong it can reduce the body's need for oxygen, so the breathing can slow right down or even suspend temporarily for a while. It can also feel like it is difficult to breathe.

If the descending current of kundalini through the crown is causing you to feel as if you are being crushed to death then you have got a bit ahead of yourself energy-wise. Can you say something about what spiritual practices you have been doing and how long for? Also when did your kundalini awaken and how?

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Mark4change

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2013 :  4:22:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi,

I am getting breathing where as you say it slows down and even stops for a while (even 5, 10, 15 seconds) and I feel like the prana or kundalini is completely maintaining my existence. I am getting used to it now by accepting it but having to stay very present not to allow my thoughts to take over. My breathing also becomes shallow as I take in less oxygen. Have done a lot of purification work over the years of various types and feel as though its not actually coming down (holy spirit) as I thought before. Its more of the feeling of kundalini within me. Any advice or anything you can add? Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2013 :  08:48:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mark,

The energy flows of kundalini can be different at different times. So sometimes it can feel like a rising from the root, sometimes like a descent from above, sometimes like an expansion from within, as if the whole body is filling up with prana.

Either way, it doesn't really matter. The only important thing is that you should not let things develop to a level which is uncomfortable. If pressure builds up to the point where you feel like you are being crushed, then I would say that is too much. Self-pace your practices, do more grounding work, drink more water and so on.

See this lesson on kundalini symptoms, imbalances and remedies:

http://www.aypsite.org/69.html

I couldn't say any more than that without knowing more about what your actual spiritual practices are.

All the best

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000