Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Pain Tap (drinking psychic pain to relieve it)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Godslave

Canada
110 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2012 :  11:24:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I'm not sure how to word this, but I had a spontaneous energy experience a while back in which I learned what I call the "pain tap". Essentially I was in psychic / nerve pain from a stress disorder, and I was praying to Christ to try to relieve it. I sent my pain up to Christ, giving it up to him, and it went up through my chest up into my head, and relief occurred. Since then I have done this many times with different pains, "drinking" the pain through the nerves / smooth muscles and into my head, which releases it. It's like I immerse in the pain and breathe and relax and love, and it dissolves away. Not every pain I experience can be dissolved this way, but many have been.

Has anyone else experienced this kind of thing? Is there an AYP word or name for it? Is it just pulling energy up to the brow and releasing it?

This method has helped me release lots of pains over time. At the time when I discovered it, I was dedicated to learning about Christ from the Bible and had pretty much no idea whatsoever what Yoga was; I didn't start learning about Yoga until years later.

I'm very interested in any responses to this; thanks in advance.

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2012 :  5:28:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds very interesting!

Thanks for sharing it with us.
It is similar to what I have written here: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=12027

quote:
Not every pain I experience can be dissolved this way, but many have been.

Next time there is something that you can't let go, see if there is an attachment to it in some way.
Go to Top of Page

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2013 :  5:00:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In Buddhism there is something quite similar called tonglen, where you breath in the pain or hurt and breath out love and light.

i've practiced that but also ive practiced giving my own pain and other peoples to heaven, (giving it upwards) or giving it to earth (giving it downwards)

Like shanti says this only possible if you are not attached to the feeling.
joe
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2013 :  6:54:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Also similar to AYP "heart breathing":
http://www.aypsite.org/220.html

Except the flow is reversed (breathe in the divine ishta, breathe out the obstructions).
Go to Top of Page

Godslave

Canada
110 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2013 :  3:00:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the responses :) that makes sense that its only possible to release it if I'm not attached to it, otherwise I would both be holding it and trying to push it away and release it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000