Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Uncomfortable sensations in head after eating.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vd007

USA
38 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2013 :  2:00:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am a 39 year old south Asian male. I weigh 130 pounds. I have done 2000 - 3000 hours of vipassana meditation practice, which consist of watching breath and body sensations (S N Goenka tradition) in the past TEN years. I do not do AYP "I AM" or the spinal breathing as I had some adverse reaction when I undertook them. I practiced tantra for 2 years and started to feel lethargic and tired. I have stopped tantra since the past 2 years.

For the past 2 years, there are some sensations always going on in my head and on top of my head. I have not done any spiritual practice for the past 2 years. No tantric activity or any vipassana. I have been doing a lot of self pacing. I keep myself involved in household chores and my work. But still there are these sensations in my head.

I want to add that I am practising celibacy for the past 2 years or so. When I indulge in tantric sex with ejaculation I feel much drained. I feel fatigued and have overload when I indulge in tantric sex without ejaculation Hence I am practicing celibacy.

I get uncomfortable sensations in my head after eating food. I usually eat healthy vegetarian food. As soon as I eat food I start experiencing these sensations mostly in the crown chakra area and in the third eye chakra area for an hour or half and they are really troublesome. It gets worse if I eat sugars.

My question is
1. Do people with kundalini have these symptoms of uncomfortable sensation in head after eating food? If so is there a way out of it.

I have gotten my glucose tests and blood test and brain MRI done and they are all normal. I do self pacing a lot but of no help.

I would really appreciate any input in this regard as I am at my wits end.

Edited by - vd007 on Apr 11 2013 11:35:18 AM

vd007

USA
38 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2013 :  2:44:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

Any help in the matter above is highly appreciated. Just want to add that I feel fatigued too after eating.

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2013 :  11:10:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi vd007:

Sounds like you have grown sensitive after years of practice, and it may take some time to settle things down. The measures you mentioned you have taken so far are good (self-pacing of practices, plus grounding activity). See Lesson 69 for more suggestions, particularly trying a heavier diet for a while, which could help reduce the energy flow in the head and the associated fatigue/letdown.

All the best on your path!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

vd007

USA
38 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2013 :  11:57:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am just confounded why there are these uncomfortable sensations in the head after eating.. I am fine as long as i have not eaten. But once I eat these sensations on my head start within 5 minutes and are very uncomfortable.

Is this something common with people undergoing kundalini changes ?

Is there a way out of it ?

This has been going on for years. Doctors have not been able to find a cure for this. I have been to multiple doctors...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000