Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 First post
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2013 :  12:14:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Thanks Yogani for inspiring me to get back to meditation and asanas at age 54 after 30 years of on and off efforts.

You've helped me start to accept my sexuality as a part of my spirituality and that was a huge block for me for years.

Thanks also to everyone who contributes on the forum. I'm taking refuge here daily and feeling blessed to find others who I understand...but most here seem way ahead of me.

Mykal K

Germany
267 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2013 :  1:22:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello BillinL.A.

Welcome aboard!
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2013 :  2:36:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2013 :  08:57:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Mykal K

Thank you Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2013 :  09:46:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the AYP forums BillinL.A.

Thank you for joining us and look forward to hearing more from you.
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2013 :  12:52:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome, BillinL.A.!

I think you will find this a very friendly and helpful sangha. It is wonderful to be able to share our experiences and talk openly with people who are so understanding.

You mentioned AYP has helped you accept your sexuality as part of your spirituality. That is awesome! IMO it is essential to a successful yoga practice, and AYP is one of the very few schools I know of, which has a truly healthy and balanced approach to this issue.

Enjoy.
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2013 :  09:45:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shanti and Radharani over the past few months of reading this forum I have been inspired by you two the most (besides Yogani). The way you each talk of sex and the joy of the spiritual path has helped me to open up to new ways of life...and boy do I need it.

Really awesome you each said hi...thanks!!!
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2013 :  8:05:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BillinL.A.

Shanti and Radharani over the past few months of reading this forum I have been inspired by you two the most (besides Yogani). The way you each talk of sex and the joy of the spiritual path has helped me to open up to new ways of life...and boy do I need it.

Really awesome you each said hi...thanks!!!

wow, thanks.

Glad to be of help. Looking forward to more conversations. You have certainly come to the right place!
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2013 :  8:27:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forums!!!

sunyata
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000