Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Unsure if I have Kundalini, please help
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mort4691

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2013 :  2:32:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone my name is Allan.

I am new here and in need of help and advice.

Back in mid January I strained my hand muscles. My dad is into magnet therapy and suggested I tried using them on my hands to help them heal faster. So I placed the palm of each hand on top of the north pole(negative side) which is the side that is beneficial for healing. After only a few minutes of each palm on the magnet I noticed I had pressure at the third eye.

Later that night the pressure returned and I started feeling a cool/cold feeling come to my eyes. From there it went down into my feet and legs. Since then my legs have had this internal coldness. Recently I am starting to feel it some in my torso, arms and face.

I thought this maybe kundalini. I've spoken to a few other kundalini people and they think it is kundalini. I haven't noticed any other unusual symptoms though in the past two months. I'm confused, scared and unsure if is really is K. I've been to the doctor and nothing showed up wrong with me.

For those of you who have K could you please help give me some insight and understanding into this.

Thank you

Goodway

USA
99 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2013 :  3:11:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've been having cool flows myself, lately. Personally, I'd have no doubts that it is prana. I'm doubting that you've had a total awakening simply by the disposition that you display. A full-on awakening is very hardcore.
Go to Top of Page

Mort4691

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2013 :  3:59:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for the reply. I'm sure this has to be prana but Im having difficulty in determining if this is kundalini or if perhaps somehow something energetically has gotten thrown out of balance.

This is so bizarre and it's fritghtening me. If I knew this was kundalini I could relax in knowing that is the case but I don't know. If something energetically did get thrown out of whack I don't know how to determine what it is or how to correct it. The only thing I can think of is that I believe the Ida or lunar channel has the qualities of cooling.

Perhaps that has become over active and could be mimicking kundalini? I'm desperate for insight if anyone else may have an idea, please.....
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2013 :  4:07:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The coldness could be due to circulation problems. Maybe get that checked out.

In my experience, when we are working with energies that are higher than what we are used to, there is a feel of coldness within. It goes away in time once we get used to the higher energies. What you are experiencing may be channels opeinging and a higher flow of energy.

Do you do any spiritual practice?

Do you do anything to ground? Walking is a great way to ground.
Go to Top of Page

Goodway

USA
99 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2013 :  4:15:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Mort4691

Thank you for the reply. I'm sure this has to be prana but Im having difficulty in determining if this is kundalini or if perhaps somehow something energetically has gotten thrown out of balance.

This is so bizarre and it's fritghtening me. If I knew this was kundalini I could relax in knowing that is the case but I don't know. If something energetically did get thrown out of whack I don't know how to determine what it is or how to correct it. The only thing I can think of is that I believe the Ida or lunar channel has the qualities of cooling.

Perhaps that has become over active and could be mimicking kundalini? I'm desperate for insight if anyone else may have an idea, please.....

I tend to "trust the universe" in this kind of stuff. I have totally awakened kundalini and go through different stages. I have had all kinds of flows. I do not find it ironic that you and I are both experiencing cold flows. This is now the second time that I have been experiencing the type of flow that a new poster has come to this forum and posted about. Personally, I would not necessarily consider a cold flow an imbalance. I would also consider other advice, such as Shanti's, that may seem intuitively or naturally correct to you.

It really is odd because my prana flows haven't been this cold in years.

Trying to define it "as kundalini" or "not as kundalini" may be the wrong approach. The best way to think of it is that energy is simply flowing through your subtle body system. People have all different kinds of awakenings regarding their subtle bodies, largely dependent on the individual.

Edited by - Goodway on Mar 18 2013 4:35:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

Mort4691

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2013 :  4:21:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi shanti thanks for the reply,

Before the experience with the magnet I had just started practicing mantra and mudra. I was feeling better and things were going good for me, never had any coldness ever beforehand. I've always been healthy and even went to doctor and nothing unusual showed up.

A few weeks ago I thought I'd try reciting my mantra to see if it would help me feel better. I chant Om Namah Shivaya. I noticed in reciting it that it seemed to 'rile up' the coldness. It started spreading around a bit more. So since then I haven't recited my mantra or have done the Gyan mudra since or any other practices.

I have been walking but there is no change in the internal coldness.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2013 :  5:11:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Try doing some asanas and pranayama.
See if that helps.
Go to Top of Page

Mort4691

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2013 :  8:10:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks good way and shanti for your replies.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000