Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Shaktipat from children
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  01:31:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I few days ago my 2 year old son and I were playing. He was running around the house and jumping into my arms. This went on for about ten minutes. Then, suddenly he grabbed the sides of my head and looked directly into my eyes very intensely for about one second.Then he ran off again laughing. I instantly went into a deep state of bliss similar to the ones I have experienced during meditation. Pretty amazing experience.

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  01:55:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
sweet
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  03:39:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
haha...no wonder I love being with children...Non stop Shaktipat

Beautiful Steve.

Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  06:16:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Namath, that could be it. Kids are such clear and clean beings.
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2013 :  12:11:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
wow such a beautiful experience with your kid :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000