Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 wonderful sangha
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  01:16:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I just want to say again how much I LOVE you guys and what a great sangha we have at AYP! The fruits of a real yoga practice are so evident here - the kindness, love, and compassion that you express in your posts, the way you treat people who come here looking for answers. I had felt pretty much alone as a yogini before I discovered AYP, and since coming here, where I was welcomed with open arms, I have discovered so many kindred souls. It is wonderful to be able to openly share our experiences and not be thought crazy, and to know that others have been there too, and can relate and sympathize. I've made some very dear friends here and I appreciate you SO much! thanks for everything, friends. xoxo

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  01:57:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  03:47:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Radharani

It is wonderful to be able to openly share our experiences and not be thought crazy, and to know that others have been there too, and can relate and sympathize.

Yes...that what pulls me here.

Last time I asked a dear one if he believes that Arunachala mountain spoke to me.His reply was "Yes Ofcourse I believe you,Mountains speak to crazy people all the time".

I was laughing for long time on his comment but that was enough for me to close up on sharing any experience.

While here...not only an experience is understood but also considered a sign of evolving ....Love that!

Edited by - Namath on Feb 01 2013 03:48:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

Arman

Australia
47 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  04:20:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Amen brother!!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  08:34:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Arman

Amen brother!!

Not sure where you got a brother... they are all sisters up there.

But I agree ... Amen sistas!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  3:02:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
[i]Originally posted by Namath

Last time I asked a dear one if he believes that Arunachala mountain spoke to me.His reply was "Yes Ofcourse I believe you,Mountains speak to crazy people all the time".

same here
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  3:05:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Namath

quote:
Originally posted by Radharani

It is wonderful to be able to openly share our experiences and not be thought crazy, and to know that others have been there too, and can relate and sympathize.

Yes...that what pulls me here.

I was laughing for long time on his comment but that was enough for me to close up on sharing any experience.

While here...not only an experience is understood but also considered a sign of evolving ....Love that!

Many Taoists believe that "immortals" sometimes become/hang out as mountains.

Best, Jeff
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  08:49:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Will Power

quote:

same here

Looool....

quote:
[i]Originally posted by jeff

Many Taoists believe that "immortals" sometimes become/hang out as mountains.

Best, Jeff

Thank you Jeff ...the sound was accompanied by powerful presence

Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2013 :  3:30:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry if I sound like diverting from the main subject of this post.

Just wish to say that what Arunachala told me has been fulfilled yesterday.

Ramana once told me he'll come and take me on 19th of March.I'll keep the faith for that

Love.

Edited by - Namath on Feb 03 2013 3:52:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2013 :  04:20:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Sorry if I sound like diverting from the main subject of this post.

Just wish to say that what Arunachala told me has been fulfilled yesterday.

Ramana once told me he'll come and take me on 19th of March.I'll keep the faith for that

Love.

So he's taking you Home on March 19? Did he say what year? If we don't hear from you after the 19th of next month I'll be happy for you.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2013 :  09:41:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm not sure if it's the 16th or 19th.can't remember for sure.He didn't specify a year ....I hope he's not following this time measurement

"He regulates the affair from the heaven to the earth; then shall it ascend to Him in a day the measure of which is a thousand years of what you count " Surat Assajdah

Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2013 :  03:13:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Don't be alarmed I'm not serious here...I tend to forget that written communication doesn't reveal what face-to face- communication does.

Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2013 :  03:38:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Don't be alarmed I'm not serious here...I tend to forget that written communication doesn't reveal what face-to face- communication does.

I was not alarmed.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000