Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Moving by Itself
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2013 :  5:49:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

I have felt this thing for quite a while (a few years since my k began awakening with the ecstasy). Also I emailed Yogani about it and it helped but I wanted to know what your thoughts about this are.

The thing is, I sometimes feel like my body is moving by itself, and like I make choices and actions but the actions happen by themselves. Now it is much better to live with because I have learned to let it go and let it be and be with whatever arises. But when it began, for example, I would walk in the street, and feel like I can't stop walking, I would try to make an actin with my mind but it just wouldn't happen, my legs would not stop, it would happen mostly at a certain time when I would walk to the train from a specific place.

It scared me to death, so I would think if I even had free will and I tried doing small "exercises" like to move my hand in a direction or do an action with my body, and yes, I could do those actions I thought about. But at times I still, have to do something and can't not do it, stop, or decide to do something else, like there is a force "controlling" my body to do it. The thing is, if the choices were all good and I would think and believe they are for my highest good, that would be fine and I would drop it, but it doesn't seem so. Sometimes the choices and actions I do do not create the results I would want. I can't know what is for my highest good, I believe no one can know what it is.

So this began happening around the time my kundalini began firing up. I have taken a kind of shaktipat from a lady a few months before beginning AYP, then began AYP and joined the forum, and those feelings began a while after the shaktipat and kundalini ecstasy began a few months after beginning AYP.

So I was thinking it must be something related the to k energy moving the body, but have not found this symptom in the literature on the internet on k symptoms, except for the kriyas and spontaneous movements (which sound similar but they don't relate to it happening all the time, that the energy is moving the body the whole time all the time).

It was scarey and I guess I'm still not over it completely, so that's why I ask.

Thank you

Namaste

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2013 :  5:50:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If I would know: it is kundalini, I would be 100% ok with it
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2013 :  8:55:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Relax friend,

it is totally natural that more and more everything starts to move by itself. Everything already moves by itself, but it just does not look like so ;) Kundalini amplifies perception, depending on the layer of its activity. It can happen that only the body does what it does, it may also look like only the thoughts are out of control but naturally everything starts getting out of control. Not that this results in chaos, the whole system does what it did the same way and even better and better =P Only something big does drop, the godly cheat.

The increasing and freely flowing kundalini liberates and the illusion of you being there and that you do all this drops. Not instantly but gradually if it comes through practices. At least that was the case here. And the body-mind still keeps the practice and all is still in its beginning of opening and yet all is already fine. God continues playing the game with great joy =P

You can absolutely be ok with it, let everything do what it does. But keep up the practice. Not that you really "are ok with it" or "let everything do" or "keep up the practice". And yet it happens.

Happy practicing ;)
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2013 :  4:09:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yonatan, you are not alone! Thankk you for sharing. Perhaps this topic may be of some assistance?

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=9924
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2013 :  6:17:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much Holy your comment has led to a release here. It was very helpful

Namaste.

emc, thank you Yes it was very helpful to read this topic.

Much Love, and it is very good to know that what I am experiencing is not some weird thing that nobody has, and that I can just continue to let go into it (not that I didn't know that I can let go, but your comments have in a way given me the "it is ok, it is natural" feeling to let go with)

Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2013 :  6:19:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think the most resistance to this came as the mind was reluctant to let go of its control of the body, it is a scarey thing if one day it comes just like that, which is how I experienced it
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2013 :  06:59:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yep, suddenly being in a space ship where you've lost control of the wheel...
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2013 :  3:50:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, like that emc

Go to Top of Page

illkeepmysol

USA
25 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2013 :  11:39:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes. let go and let god. Let your spirit guide you, be in the now. eventually layers of your mind, your false self.. which is everything you built toward this whole life and everything you think.. will shred away and you will see truth.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2013 :  8:16:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you illkeepmysol

Namaste!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000