Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Take a break from AYP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

siyan

USA
5 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2013 :  2:46:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello all,

This is my first post, so I would like to begin by thanking Yogani, and everyone who has provided me many valuable information.

I have practicing AYP for almost two years. I do skip a session or two when I were tired or too stressful. Is it ok or normal? What technique do you use to overcome this situation?

Thanks,
Siyan

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2013 :  3:17:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi siyan, welcome!!

I would say it is completely normal to miss a session or even a few sessions once in a while, we are not robots, it is bound to happen from time to time.

Be well.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2013 :  4:22:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Siyan,
Welcome to the AYP forums.

Yes, it is fine to miss a session here and there. As long as it is not too often, it won't affect your practices.

Not sure what you mean by "what technique do you use to overcome this?"
Overcome what, stress or missing a session here and there?
Go to Top of Page

siyan

USA
5 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2013 :  12:49:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Shanti, and Yonatan,

Thanks for the guidance.

I think you are correct that I should take easy. I like Yonatan's quote: "We are not robot".

Siyan

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000