Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini Awaking
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NarendraKrishnh

India
7 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2013 :  05:21:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi
I am doing siddhasan since last 20 months. 6 months before today I experienced objects emitting energies in white color if I gazed them for more than a minute time. It was continues happened for 3 approx months. From last three months I am hearing birds’ creeping in my ears continues for 24 Hrs. It comes loud when I sit alone or in a place with no noise. Since 15 months I feel I am sleeping on waves when I take a straight sleep pose irrespective of time, it’s given me immense pleasure and feels like I am sleeping in Natures lap. But sometimes while sleeping a loud mysteriou sound comes to my ears and at the same time I got feared and loosed my concentration and bound to sleep on resting either of hands but not straight.
Is it a sign of Kundalini Awaking or I need to check myself for medical tests!
Please would you guide me on my experience shared above.
With Respect-
NarendraKrishnh.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jan 16 2013 12:37:18 PM

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2013 :  11:28:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome NarendraKrishnh,
I would not be able to confirm this from experience, but it does sound like an Omkar experience based on the literature (ex. Ennio Nimis on page 27 quotes Teresa of Avilia with hearing the sound of birds, and variations of it). You can find more about it from Nada Yoga.

In AYP, this is regarded as arising with pratyahara following activation of Kundalini, and suggests to maintain steady practice, since the experience can come and go at different points in time, and which can be pursued but outside of regular practice. This is because the steady routine is regarded as being the primary cause of progress on a path, while the effects can vary per person and at different points in time. You will find more on it throughout the lessons, such as in L194 (found at the top of this site's menu under "main lessons") that mentions your other questions.

Falling asleep consciously does very often produce hypnagogic experiences, such as vibrations, or other startling sounds, and it is perfectly normal even if they can be startling or unsettling at first.

Out of curiosity, what do you practice in addition to siddhasan?
Go to Top of Page

NarendraKrishnh

India
7 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2013 :  07:25:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you so much.
Till the time I am doing Siddhasana also not regular, few a time tried for Shavasana.
During Shavasana I feel energy force on my body and it feels like somebody had covered my body by a heavy sheet of energy. Due to it I feel fear and at the same time I am out from my concentration.
I feel sensations every time at my muladhar chakra area and if I try to concentrate the sensation moves upwards and literally felt by me. Also many a times I feel the same time of sensation on upper side of my head and felt like sensation is running towards my ears and between eyebrows.
Most of the time tress felt on point between my eyebrows.

With Respect
NarendraKrishnh
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2013 :  12:37:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

NarendraKrishnh

India
7 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2013 :  06:15:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Last night felt something additional of birds creeping and that was a fast sensation in whole body while slept in SAVASANA. It was running from toe to head for two hours.
Go to Top of Page

NarendraKrishnh

India
7 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2013 :  06:38:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
1. What are your symptoms and how long have you had them? Are your symptoms primarily physical, psychological, or both? As shared above in my posts.

2. Are your symptoms ongoing, or intermittent? If intermittent, when are they most likely to occur -- during what kind of activity and/or time of the day? Is your sleep affected?--Ongoing.

3. Do you consider your situation with kundalini to be the result of spiritual practices, or do you regard it to be spontaneous? Do not know.

4. What sort of spiritual practices have you been engaged in, if any? How long? How often? Are you aware that excessive spiritual practice can aggravate kundalini, often with a delayed reaction? Shri Krishnh's name gives a strong sensation in my body.

9. What is your general diet? Are you aware that a lighter diet can stimulate kundalini? Since last 16 years I am taking food once in 24 Hrs time.

10. Do you engage in moderate exercise regularly, like walking, yard work, etc? Are you aware that regular exercise can help stabilize ("ground") kundalini symptoms? Yes.

12. Are you engaged in ordinary daily activities like a job, school, family, parenting, social activity, service to others? Are you aware that such activities, undertaken without spiritual intention or expectations, can help ground excessive kundalini energies? I am in Job and give 12 to 14 hrs daily on Job.

13. Have you been examined and treated by a medical doctor or mental health professional for your symptoms in the past? If so, what was the result?
NO

15. Optional: What is your approximate age (teen, 20s, 30s, 40s, etc.)? What is your gender? We ask because the manifestation of kundalini symptoms can be affected by these factors. 38 Year.

To post your information, click the pink "New Topic" icon near the top of this page. If desired, you can copy any or all of the above questions into your post. You can also reply in any existing topic in the forum.

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2013 :  09:38:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Narendrah,

quote:
Last night felt something additional of birds creeping

Do you mean birds cheeping? Making the sound that birds make?

quote:
a fast sensation in whole body while slept in SAVASANA. It was running from toe to head for two hours.

Are you experiencing energy flowing in your body? Is that what you mean by a "fast sensation"?

quote:
I am doing siddhasan since last 20 months.

Do you mean that you sit on the heel of one foot? If so, how much time do you spend each day doing this?

Do you do any other spiritual practices?

Sorry about all the questions, but it is hard to give any advice without knowing what is happening for you.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

NarendraKrishnh

India
7 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2013 :  09:56:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Shri Christi

I am trying to provide the details as follows

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night felt something additional of birds creeping
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you mean birds cheeping? Making the sound that birds make?
Yes, same as many abirds cheeping at the same time, it is continues happening.
Some times I tried meditation on looking sun in summer in afternoon hours for more than 30 minutes in one time and then I felt sun light turned from orange to milky whit. I
quote:
a fast sensation in whole body while slept in SAVASANA. It was running from toe to head for two hours.

Are you experiencing energy flowing in your body? Is that what you mean by a "fast sensation"?
I am not aware about energy flowing but I felt like somthing is running in my whole body upwards and many a times from head to ears.

quote:
I am doing siddhasan since last 20 months.

Do you mean that you sit on the heel of one foot? If so, how much time do you spend each day doing this?
Yes, more than 1 hrs in one sitting once in a week(Sunday) and 30 minutes on any two days of week.

Do you do any other spiritual practices?
Not Phyisically but My mind and body got attracted and I feel thrill on ShriKrishnh's discussion.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2013 :  10:12:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Narendra,

What you are experiencing is kundalini. The sound of birds cheeping and a sensation of something flowing upwards in the body are two classical symptoms.

The practice you are doing (siddhasana) is one designed to awaken kundalini, so it is not surprising that this is happening. However, on it's own it is not an especially safe practice. This is because it does not give any direction to the flow of energy in the body, other than "upwards".

If I were you I would develop a comprehensive spiritual yoga practice. This will allow you to have much more control over the energy flows, and give you much more understanding about what is going on. Developing a meditation practice would also make the whole process more balanced and stable.

If you are interested, just start at the beginning of the main lessons, and follow the instructions.

http://www.aypsite.org/10.html

Christi
Go to Top of Page

NarendraKrishnh

India
7 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2013 :  05:01:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shri Christi
Thanks for your kind response, I will follow the guidlines as per link attached by you.
Since last six seven days I have not done SIDDHASANA but still I am getting the sensation on my Muladhara locations and in my spine, even right now it is continue during I am writting you. Last night I reached home in midnight from job, I was so tired so I went on bed and was trying to sleep but after three to four minutes I heared a cyclone sound on my rightside earand after that I could not sleep whole night.....!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000