Enlightenment Milestones
 i dont know
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2012 :  02:21:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
i dont know a thing!
i dont even know if i am still vegeterian!
absolute unknowing!
absolute uncertainty!
yesterday i was eating chicken cause i was overloading
i was telling my friend ,she replied: speaking of moment by moment,you ate chicken,that moment your were a non veg...this moment you are not eating chichen so now you are a veg
this made me laugh so much..this aboslute uncertainty is amazing! i am everything yet i am nothing
infinite possibilties!
infinity
and infinity has no labels...none

which reminded me of this verse from the Gita:
All this world is pervaded by Me in My unmanifest aspect; all beings exist in Me, but I do not dwell in them. (IX-4)

all is That...yet That is none of this all!

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2012 :  08:17:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2012 :  2:15:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I like that M

Watching a video interview of a drummer who had ended up as a drug addict and fell on the wrong side of the tracks. He cleaned up and returned to the band.

At one point he said "I'm now bright enough to know I don't know anything" very cool.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2012 :  2:38:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello Karl
which band?
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2012 :  3:31:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i know what you mean M! Every day leads to more and more unknowing, and more opening to possibility.
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2012 :  06:06:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

hello Karl
which band?

http://youtu.be/QsyebveuBIY
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2012 :  06:13:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thx Karl!
Go to Top of Page

sivasambho

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2012 :  10:49:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

speaking of moment by moment,you ate chicken,that moment your were a non veg...this moment you are not eating chichen so now you are a veg

It is very funny indeed! I have been the same myself recently a vegan, a vegetarian, a non veg, a drunk all that..
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000