Enlightenment Milestones
 "Strange Gurglings"!!?!!??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2011 :  9:52:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Okay. I didn't really want to post this in the "Enlightenment Forums" because I don't really know how this experience pertains to "Enlightenment," but the sub-text under "Enlightenment Forums" says "reporting experiences along the way" which is exactly what I am doing here.... simply because this is incredibly strange.

I've read Yogani's lesson on "Strange Gurglings" ( http://www.aypsite.org/51.html ) several times, and even had my share of gurgling belly during practices (including the minty sensation) before, but this was much more pronounced than anything I had ever considered to be possible and it seemed to be "triggered" by something I had never consciously considered could stimulate such a dramatic physical "movement."

I was doing my practices this afternoon (which in this practice was 5mins SBP, 20mins DM, 10mins Samyama and a 20min rest) and I had just finished pranayama. I took about a minute to transition into DM and then I started to repeat the mantra. Quite quickly I noticed that I was locating the mantra at the third eye and that the usual "tingly sensation" I feel there during most practices was rapidly turning into uncomfortable pressure. So I decided to move the mantra location down to the solar plexus ala "Solar Centering" (http://www.aypsite.org/368.html). What happened next is incredibly weird. With the very first mantra repetition I had 4 or 5 deep inhales happen in my belly..... just like I was swallowing air. Except I wasn't swallowing air and I hadn't even taken a breath. When this happened it caused some very loud, very physical sounds to happen (intestinal noises) and I nearly jumped out of my seat. I have no idea where the air came from, but once the gurgling stopped it felt like there were 4 or five very large "bubbles" stacked on top of each other in my stomach. It was actually borderline uncomfortable as I felt like I had the classic "Buddha belly." I decided that it wasn't *that* uncomfortable, just more sorta weird, so I continued on with my meditation. Right away I started to get "the minty sensation" starting in my belly and all the way up to my nostrils. I couldn't *taste* it, but it was a palpable mint sensation from my belly, all the way up the spine and into my mouth and nose.

The "swollen belly" thing is still here, as is the mint sensation and I am about 2 hours out of meditation. I guess this isn't out of the ordinary based on the "Strange Gurgling" lesson, I was just surprised by the sheer physicality of the air movement, as well as the fact that it was pretty obviously (to me) stimulated by the practice of solar centering.

Edit: I almost forgot... right after the gurglings ended I got some incredibly weird ear popping stuff happening. Every time I moved my jaw my left ear popped. Wasn't expecting that!

Love!

*NOTE* It should probably be mentioned that I have just come home from the 3 day retreat at Mt. Mary's in Ontario and that my "energetic sensitivity" is most definitely heightened right now because of that.

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  08:37:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like a big cycle of nectar flow... See if you also notice increased intuition for the next few days. Maybe play some board games with friends.

Wish I could have made the retreat.

Peace & Love.

Edited by - jeff on Aug 16 2011 08:48:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  09:04:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree with Jeff...
quote:
Sounds like a big cycle of nectar flow...

I went through the excessive soma effects for a while too.
Had taked about it here
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=5395
quote:
A few months back I went through a phase of increased soma production (after every meal and meditation had a feeling of being gassy, bloated), and this would be accompanied by the production of large amounts of amrita. This lasted for about two or three weeks after which I have been experiencing a constant flow of amrita. There is a sweet very slightly minty taste in my mouth all the time.. which increases with meditation, energy practices and kechari.

It was also followed by an amrita high....
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  10:16:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi
What happened next is incredibly weird. With the very first mantra repetition I had 4 or 5 deep inhales happen in my belly..... just like I was swallowing air. Except I wasn't swallowing air and I hadn't even taken a breath.

Has anyone experienced this kriya in reverse?

Instead of having a swollen belly, the belly contracts / compresses within without exhaling or taking any breath.

Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  11:48:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jeff, Shanti, Manigma, thanks for conversing

@Jeff... Well, I don't know about increased intuition (yet??), but what I do feel right now is basically a really weird sensation in my stomach (not totally bloated but almost more like I have something growing in the 6 inches below my sternum), and I feel kinda like I smoked some really good bud.... I woke up this morning and felt STOOOOOONED.... could hardly open my eyes. Have since drank a large coffee and feel a bit more balanced now, but I still feel pretty "high." I've also noticed that both my nostrils seem *extremely* open/clear and that there is a sensation of getting much more air intake with each breath. Almost like I could take a 10 minute long in-breath and never completely fill my lungs. And the minty sensation, starting in the stomach and going all the way up to my mouth and nose is still there too. Not as strongly as before I fell asleep last night but it's still there... especially if I focus on it.

@Shanti... I guess where the experience here differs from what you are talking about is that I had an assumtion based around the wording commonly used when describing "amrita." It's usually talked about like there is a "dripping" of amrita from the head downwards and that there is a "taste." I don't "taste" anything and I don't feel like anything is "dripping." It feels like there is something minty rising up from my stomach up into my mouth and nose, and it is not a taste, it is a sensation. Not sure if I just had a preconcieved idea about what Amrita would be like, or if I am only just beginning to experience "the nectar cycle" and that I have not yet experience Amrita or what is going on. Doesn't really matter either way I guess. The experience will continue to evolve (or not) as it does. Don't really have much of a desire to "define" it. Just more reporting about it I guess.

@Manigma... I guess I didn't really describe the "swollen belly" thing very correctly when I said it felt like a "Buddha belly." It's definitely not the "lower belly" that is swollen, the "swelling" is in the 6 or so inches directly below the sternum. And the lower belly is actually more contracted then it was before (sort of a natural uddiyana bandha). To be totally honest, my belly looks pretty weird right now. Hard to explain, would be easier to take a picture and post it.... if that was possible on the forums (which it isn't )

Thanks again for the conversation everyone.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  12:47:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Carson,

As you said, just enjoy it and go with the flow...

Like everything else it will stabilize. In addition to feeling it in the stomach & nasal/throat, you may find it feels like a drop of water out of the top of you head. Do me a favor, see if you can catch one in a bottle. I have been trying with no success for a while.

Peace & Love.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  12:53:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jeff

Well, I certainly have plenty of "sensation" at the top of my head... but to me it feels like there are ants crawling around in a circle on top of my head (or something to that effect). That's the funny thing with describing sensations through words.... it is always subject to personal conditioning. How one person describes something could be completely different from how another describes it... and it could be the exact same thing! I'll see if I can catch one of the ants for you though.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  2:30:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Keep reporting!!!
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  2:36:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Keep reporting!!!

yes ...let us witness the enlightenment of CarsonZi
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  2:59:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Carson,

The "ants crawling around" is crown activity and different than the drop. In the nectar cycle, the top stuff is often called Ojas. Excess Ojas feels like a drop of rain landing on your head, rolling down your hair. When you feel it, you will probably look up, wondering where that bird is...

All good stuff...
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  4:55:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jeff

Does that mean you *don't* want one of my ants?

Love!
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  5:17:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Carson,

If you can bottle it, I definitely want one.

Just make sure that big bird doesn't eat any of them.

Peace & Love.

Edited by - jeff on Aug 16 2011 5:25:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  6:18:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In Strange Gurgling Yogani writes: "prana is being drawn up from your pelvic region into the digestive system, and air is being drawn in to mix with the prana."

Thanks for sharing, Carson. I really resonated with what is happening in your body: as I was reading my mouth got all minty, and my stomach area, around the diaphragm felt full with prana. Have not noticed any "gurgling" though.

Yogani also wrote this:

"We witness the transformation going on within through our refining senses. In time, the distinction between the body and the witness (our pure bliss consciousness) becomes blurred. They become one continuum. This transformation is as much biological as it is spiritual. The two are aspects of the same reality. So, we should not be surprised as biological transformations occur in us in connection with our journey."

Beautiful. May the blurring continue!
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2011 :  01:31:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
@Manigma... I guess I didn't really describe the "swollen belly" thing very correctly when I said it felt like a "Buddha belly." It's definitely not the "lower belly" that is swollen, the "swelling" is in the 6 or so inches directly below the sternum. And the lower belly is actually more contracted then it was before (sort of a natural uddiyana bandha). To be totally honest, my belly looks pretty weird right now. Hard to explain, would be easier to take a picture and post it.... if that was possible on the forums (which it isn't )

Yes, a photo would be better. You can upload one on your site or flickr / imageshack and paste its link here.

Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2011 :  03:41:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson

Thanks for sharing.
And glad to hear you are home safe from the retreat, if not quite grounded yet :)

I know very well the sensations you are describing, the minty feeling stayed with me for years and it would occur anywhere in the vicinity of the spinal nerve and the GI tract. I could "taste it" in my heart, the belly, the back, the head. Occationally it can still be here - usually in my chest. It is like having taste buds everywhere.

Breathing through the cells of the body is also a common experience here. It is not really breathing air, it is breathing the prana component in it.

Before becoming properly grounded through my shift (back from cloud 9) in Ireland last summer I would daily experience myself existing without breathing physical air. This would happen also when I was walking/hiking...the body seemed to do fine without air, just prana. However - it was a strain on my lungs, the "existing on prana" had me poorly grounded and I would easily slip into extatic states and stay there for days. I would often have a dry asthmatic cough because of it.

So regarding your experiences I have only one sharing:

No matter how ecstatic, weird or blissfull it is, it is still just scenery. From my own mistakes of paying it to much attention over the years, or not taking the signs of this particular type of overload/ungroundedness seriously, I learned the hard way that the energy component in the "waking up to ourselves as we are"-process is not to be regarded as a "high degree of enlightenment" - it is simply just something that happens on the way.

The real essence/ongoing/ evolving result of the path is something completely different and much more down to earth. It is not ours to have.

It is simply ordinary wise actions for the benefit of all. In order for this to reach its full potential, all the rest has to be let go of.

I am not saying you are not doing that, in fact I know the letting go is happening as you write your sharing, thanks so much for taking the time to share.

My heart goes out.......to everyone really........ because I know how tempting it is to make these experiences something to ponder or otherwise get "sanely" lost in. Don't. Simply take the signs of excess energy/ symptoms/being "high" as a message to either cut down on practices and/or make sure you ground.

Maybe walk your lovely lively dogs, hug your forest, dance with Amrita, do the dishes, be with D.

Big hug
Katrine

PS. The belly thing...here....the sensation of too much energy (there is always more...and still more) is still slowly (or not so slowly) changing into more and more presence being the main component in the "sensation" of the ongoing flow. In other words, in my experience..all the energy symptoms become less and less prominent, and the main power is the presence...no matter where in the body it seems to manifests (as energy moving) to a greater degree. So...no matter how ecstatic, if I do not allow myself to focus on it, I am able to stay fully conscious and still through it all. The presence allows for more wisdom to come through. If I am still I can constantly hear it, if I am moving with the energy...I get lost in it. So stay here. Stay home.

Edited by - Katrine on Aug 17 2011 03:57:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2011 :  11:12:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Katrine, thanks for sharing your wisdom and perspective with us.

I am in agreement with you about this being "just scenery".... hence the qualifier at the beginning of the original post about this not having anything to do with "enlightenment" and that I was just reporting a strange experience. I actually debated posting this at all simply because I know from experience how easy it is to create expectations and a "hierarchy" from reading about others experiences on the path. I ended up posting it just simply because I wanted to report it and perhaps document what preceeded my "explosion" should I happen to blow up (cause I kinda felt like that was going to happen ). What I *hadn't* really considered was that this was a symptom of being ungrounded. Granted I did seem to be ungrounded directly after the conclusion of the retreat (blew up some electrical/electronic equipment....aaaagain ) but it had never occured to me that this could be a symptom of that. This may not be surprising though considering my stubborn/hardheaded/slow nature and my personal tendency to only see what I want to see. Hahaha.

Anyway, I truly appreciate you weighing in on this and I will make sure I take some time to actively ground. The "high" is still here but it has lessened somewhat.... I predict that within a day or two I will wake up fresh as a daisy and as grounded as my "forest." And the weird stomach sensations seem to be much less then yesterday which is a relief. Thanks again.

Love!

Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2011 :  11:52:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's great Carson, thanks for the feedback

Glad you are looking to proper grounding. And please also remember that I am speaking from my perspective which is totally biased by my experience....he he.....yours might be different and just as valid......so thanks for not minding the "mothering"
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2011 :  01:27:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Quite quickly I noticed that I was locating the mantra at the third eye and that the usual "tingly sensation" I feel there during most practices was rapidly turning into uncomfortable pressure.

Hi Carson, :)
My question is this: Why do you think you were experiencing pressure at the third eye?
Most nights, when I lay in bed before falling asleep, my brow turns into a high pressure magnetic hole. I love the feeling. It grows and moves around. Sometimes it feels like it distorts my whole face, like my face is being pulled apart by very strong magnets. Like my forehead and nose are melting into my cheek. It is something that I've grown to love and look forward to.
Also, that pressure is sort of a barometer. Sometimes it starts up on it's own, like when I and reading the Dalai Lama's books, or something I'm very interested in. Also, it occurs if I really relax my face and just let go.
Do you think the pressure is bad or detrimental?

Here is what Samuel Sagan says about pressure in the third eye:
From "Awakening the Third Eye":
quote:

10.7 The pressure in the eye becomes uncomfortable
In some cases the pressure in the eye can become uncomfortable,
bordering on a headache.
What happens? A mixture of different factors can be envisaged.
• You are grasping.
It has never been suggested that you concentrate on the third eye,
but just that you keep an awareness of it. Yet it is very easy when
fighting to remain in the eye to start grasping the eye instead of
being just aware of it. An unnecessary tension is generated, that
can turn into a kind of headache.
So if this happens to you, the first thing to do is make sure that
you keep a gentle awareness, and do not force anything.
• The energy is trying to pull you upwards and you are
unconsciously resisting.
From time to time as you practise being in the eye, your
consciousness will be lifted up, from between the eyebrows to
above the head. This is very natural, and is due to the close
connection that exists between the third eye and the crown
Chapter 10 – A Few Experiences on the Way
centre, at the top of the head. When this happens, just let
yourself be pulled upwards, and enjoy being above the head for a
while. Then come back into the eye once the experience is over.
In the beginning it often happens that you do not recognize the
‘pull’ and that you unconsciously resist, forcibly maintaining
yourself between the eyebrows. Your very determination to
remain firm in the eye, an aspiration which is right,
unconsciously makes you resist the natural flow of energy. The
result is very simple: a headache.
What is to be done? The answer is obvious: change your focus for a
while. Move your awareness from between the eyebrows to above
the head. The excess of energy accumulated in your head will be
released upwards.

Thought you might be interested to know that.. It would seem that by focusing on your solar plexus, you released the excess energy there instead. Intuitively, I think you are lucky you didn't activate the fire aspect of manipura, which potentially could have caused spontaneous combustion.
From the wiki:
quote:

Function Manipura is considered the centre of dynamism, energy, willpower and achievement (Itcha shakti.), which radiates prana throughout the entire human body. It is associated with the power of fire, and digestion. It is also associated with the sense of sight, and the action of movement. Manipura is "the center of etheric-psychic intuition: a vague or non-specific, sensual sense of knowing; a vague sense of size, shape, and intent of being."[1] As such, some psychics recommend "listening" to it since it may help in making better decisions in one's life on many different levels.[2]

Through meditating on Manipura, one is said to attain the siddhi, or occult power, to create and destroy the world.

[edit] Association with the body The position of Manipura is stated as being either behind the navel or the solar plexus. Sometimes, when it is located at the navel, a secondary chakra called Surya (sun) chakra is located at the solar plexus, whose role is to absorb and assimilate prana from the sun. Being related to the sense of sight, it is associated with the eyes, and being associated with movement, it is associated with the feet. In the endocrine system, Manipura is said to be associated with the pancreas, and the outer adrenal glands; the adrenal cortex. These glands create important hormones involved in digestion, converting food into energy for the body, in the same way that Manipura radiates prana throughout the body.

So, your experience kind of makes sense to me. You transfered the buildup of energy to your solar plexus and it affected your digestion system.

Just another point, in the book called "The Chakra Bible" by Patricia Mercer, it says this about the Solar Plexus Chakra:
quote:

associated endocrine gland
Manipura directs energy to the islets of Langerhans situated in the pancreas, which produce insulin to lower high blood sugar levels, and also glucagons to raise low blood sugar.

Did you stimulate your pancreas into producing glucagons? Is that what caused the sweet minty taste? Probably. You skyrocketed your blood sugars, which accounts for the "waisted" feeling the morning after. And yes, the white drops flow down from the crown.

link: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20547661
quote:

We report that glucagon, which plays important roles in the maintenance of glucose homeostasis, enhances sweet taste responsiveness through local actions in the mouse gustatory epithelium.

I'm just watching out for you, you know.. :)

:)
TI

And for what it is worth, in my humble opinion, it's all not just scenery. You can really hurt yourself if you don't know what you are doing.

Edited by - Tibetan_Ice on Aug 24 2011 05:08:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2011 :  09:43:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi TI

With regards to the third eye....
I don't *Know* the reason there was pressure at the third eye, but I would suspect it is has something to do with my personal "matrix of obstructions" and how that affects the flow of energy in the body. Like you it is common for me to have a lot of sensation in my face from the intense vibrations felt at the third eye and it is usually not uncomfortable.... but this particular time there was *too much* pressure.... it was very uncomfortable and I have had the energy get stuck in my head before. I have no desire to go there again. I have gone through periods of getting very long migraine like headaches (up to 10 or more days straight) where I am basically useless simply because I pushed things and didn't pay attention to the way my body was reacting to the internal energies. The choice to move my attention to the solar plexus was simple self-pacing. If that had not have helped, I would have stopped meditating all together (at least for the rest of that practice).

About the minty "taste".... as I explained in one of the above posts, the mint thing is not a "taste" for me. It is a *sensation*... There was no physical taste at all (which indicates to me that it has nothing to do with blood sugar levels). Just a sense that there was a column of "emptiness" running from the stomach up to my nostrils and that the walls of this column were "painted" with a mint-like substance that was giving me a sensation of "cool vibrating warmth" from my stomach to my nose.

This "episode" is still continuing today. There is a LOT of air that is constantly being "injected" (not sure what other word to use here) into my stomach and intestines. There hasn't been much of an increase in burping or farting though, which I had anticipated. I've noticed that there is some sort of correlation to practices, as well as a corrolation to tantric sex and to eating (there is an increase in pressure during each of these situations). What I have found to be a big help in alleviating some of that pressure is standing on my head (in sirsasana). So I am making time, a couple of times a day, to stand on my head for a few minutes to help with the bloating sensations. Seems to help. The mint sensation is still there if I focus on it, but it is not as "prominent" at this point, and I have been waking up with a bit of the "stoned" feeling, but that isn't as bad as it was for the first few days. I'm just making sure I take a little bit of extra time after getting up before I start my practices since if I go directly into them now I will lose consciousness very quickly.

Anyway, thanks for watching out for me brother... I appreciate it.

Love!

Go to Top of Page

Louie

Canada
26 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2011 :  2:57:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I can relate to this.

My guts are gassy pretty much all the time now. I gets rather embarassing when I am in my cubicle at work and I have to keep passing gas.

I also know what you mean by minty sensation. If I take a deep in breath I get a tngling in my sinuses that feels like I have a Halls cough drop in my mouth and the vapors are going up my nose. There is no smell or taste. It just has the same feel to it.

Someone mentionned inution earlier. My intuitive knowledge has exploded in the past few months. I wrote another post about it before I saw this thread, so I will only summarize here. I feel like the different layers of my mind are becoming blurred. Sometimes my body talks to me about what it needs. Sometimes my soul talks to me about what I need to do to move forward in my life path. This comes in the sudden knowing that I need to do something. It has taken some time to get used to, but I trust it now.

Some days I feel like I am living in a science fiction movie.
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2011 :  3:56:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Manigma, I get the "reverse" of this. Like spontaneous kapalbati. Usually while reclining before sleep. Feels lovely like an orgasm in the belly. This has been happening for about six years now.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2012 :  07:03:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
had to dig this old thread cause this is what is happening over here too
now continuously my GI is gassy...i am not eating veggies and fruits cause first im inclined to eat heavier food and second because when i go to the toilet in the morning the defection is different as if i have diarrhea but in reality i dont have diarrhea (sorry for the crude impolite words but there is no other way to express it)
there is sometimes light nausea
the bloating is felt more during eating...also during eating i feel the energy from the root up to the belly (nothing too unpleasant)..as if the energy is eating the food so to speak
if i happen to be late for my meal i feel the energy more..also i feel tensed and light headed..
after eating i m ease...grounded
also now there are all kinds of pains in the body that come and go...sometimes in the lower back (again nothing too unbearable) and in the last few days i am having unusual pain in the neck and shoulders

Edited by - maheswari on Dec 30 2012 07:05:22 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000