AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Thuli Baba
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2012 :  02:54:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
http://www.gurusfeet.com/guru/thuli-baba

I'm meeting this guy in few days.He's the type of Guru who tells you I'm God...Finish. You can worship me now.

Any input about him from those who met me? You can email me if you wish.

thank you,
Salam.

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2012 :  07:51:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in Love with Thuli Baba

Beyond my expectation.

Full of Love and when we stared into each others eyes... his eyes are full of mercy.

Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2012 :  03:48:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Luck you met him Namath:)

Thanks for this info.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2012 :  07:46:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ShivaShakti silent darshan was beautiful too...
Go to Top of Page

sivasambho

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2012 :  11:39:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Namath

I'm in Love with Thuli Baba

Beyond my expectation.

Full of Love and when we stared into each others eyes... his eyes are full of mercy.

Namath, Too bad if I knew before I could have shown my eyes and maybe the third eye too
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2012 :  11:45:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey

You see all the gurus I met are full of love but so also is the dog that slept at my door and prostrated for me each morning...I started prostrating for him too.

There's nothing more a guru can offer that we don't have within already.

As a matter of fact,it's all done for the sake of fun and sharing presence.Well...for curiosity too

Funny I went to Ramana Ashram having in mind that this will bring me closer and closer to Ramana,only to find myself hugged by Kali Ma all the time.She didn't leave me for a sec.

Can't complaint

Happy new year everybody!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000