Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Progress/New sensation in SBP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2012 :  08:53:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi people, I want to share something that is happening with me now during SBP. Up till now I felt ecstasy during pranayama going through my spine and body. Well, now, in the last sitting and the one before it, I felt the ecstasy, but also I felt a big calmness, like around my body. I never felt it before only the ecstasy. Also my breath became very calm and long with pauses in between, and also, the "density" or roughness of the breath, became less, more smooth and light and also like I didn't need as much breath. I read the part in Autobiography of a Yogi where he talks about the breath in the spine recharging all the cells in the body and creating less and less toxicity and waste (co2) I wonder if that's what's happening.

Thanks for reading and much progress with practices and life to all of us,

Love

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2012 :  09:11:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
How lovely Yonatan! Thanks so much for sharing

Sounds like the natural evolution of pranic cleansing and expansion..

Much love to you
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2012 :  10:03:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, thanks so much Kami

Much love to you too

Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2012 :  04:25:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like good things are happening. Cool.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2012 :  12:09:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, thanks Sey, Much Love
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000