Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 A Thank you Note
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Purohit

India
43 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2012 :  03:40:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

This is Purohit, from Calcutta India.

I am a regular and a non contributing member at the ayp site and the support forum for more than a year now, i guess.

I was forced by some personal challenging circumstances to attend a Yoga camp in 2010 for material gains where i met my guru and started practising yoga. I resisted him for about 6 months before the reality started dawning on me that what is loosely described as spirituality is real materialism,happiness without duality. From then on my practises have continued with zest and vigor.

But as my sadhana started growing, i had several issues/ energy movements,kriyas and resultant worries. On numerous occasions my concerns and worries have been addressed and clarified by the AYP site and the support forums.

This post is just an acknowledgement of my gratitude towards Yogani,AYP and all the lovely members of support forums. AYP has become one very important part of my sadhana...

Thanks so much to each one of you..

In deep gratitude.. and with Love

Purohit

k123

118 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2012 :  04:04:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Purohit

Lovely to hear from you and to know that the forums have been helpful for you too. Thank you
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2012 :  08:25:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the AYP forums!

Thank you for sharing Purohit!
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2012 :  12:13:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Purohit,

very glad to have you here, and all the best on your path!
Go to Top of Page

Purohit

India
43 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2012 :  01:49:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for all your kind comments...
Am delighted to have started posting here..

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000