AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Beyond forms and colors
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2012 :  12:12:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste dear friends,

I've been involved with many teachers and saints in my life and have had the honor of serving some... At many points along the way i had a conflict inside me. Should i choose this teacher or choose that one...

I decided on a teacher or a teaching for a year or two then on a new one i've met and had a deep impact on me and so on... Until eventually i decided to get out of this game and saw a sort of dependance within like i always need a teacher or a teaching or a god for that matter and i still do :-)

But except for a difference, after that letting go i ended up meeting sri amritanandamayi devi in india. I was going there without much excitement... But the funny thing is when i met Amma there was a surprise for me. I saw sri ramana, my sheikh, Yogani and Amma all as one. But after coming back to beirut the struggle within the mind came back and it went on for a while... It wasn't easy to say the least and the result is i chose amma. It felt like there's where my heart belongs most and it feels most comfortable and reasonable because of my personal life.

While with amma to put thing in words i was in the presence of the absolute but the funny thing is amma showed me again a while back to let go of my dependance to deities and teachers and just be openness and presence.

While meditating like 15 minutes back i saw my sheikh and saw amma and deities and saints i love. My heart had a very cool breeze within which extended to my entier chest. All are one god, there is none but him. No need for conflict.

Just love :-) love from all your heart.

Much love to you all.

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2012 :  1:18:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2012 :  2:00:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very beautiful.

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  01:07:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Salam
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  08:12:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes I think the ego likes to be in control. So when we make big changes in our lives, the ego wants to have answers for all questions, like "Where is your loyalty to that teacher you left?", and "Why did you make that big change?".
Then we come to a point that we realize we are not making those decisions, they are made for us by God (or inner guru; same thing).
Then it becomes so much easier to not be required to have answers. We can say things like "I don't know",
and "I'm just doing something different now" (no explanation offered), and we can be completely comfortable ending the subject there.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  4:06:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful reply dear Ether :-)

Namaste
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2012 :  08:47:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dai Ananda, we have the same mother, Amma. Everyone who'd in her arms became her child.
I felt I was hugging the universe when I was hugged by her. But as you said, all the gurus are one.
Love
Phil

Edited by - Pheel on Nov 20 2012 08:52:47 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2012 :  11:30:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
All gurus are one but for me amma is the greatest. This is a personal thing as u know. For others Sri Ramana, Yogani or Belgacem are the greatest and that's fair.

I am still realizing daily and remembering and digesting what i've experienced with amma. There was no amma, there was god. The best thing is i had no doubts and the moment they come up they fall bcz of what i've seen and realized. I was at the source of being and existence while with ammachi. I was literally in the presence of God and it was so clear...

In Amma

Namaste

Edited by - Ananda on Nov 20 2012 11:49:28 AM
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2012 :  03:22:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Salam and namaste ananda,

Go with what your Inner Guru is directing you to do for that is the best WAY..so right now Ammachi is the right one and I am sure you'll gain immensly from her and all the gurus and saints you have met so far have been of some help in the path.

A bee goes from one flower and another and collects nectar..same way we can also collect nectar(amirta)from one guru to another and I am sure in the end the honey comb will be lot sweeter only and its sweetness will be more if collected from many flowers.

Love N Light
Gayatri shiva
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2012 :  05:42:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow this post has really touched me whereas i am still seeing this thing as a problem and am really confused about it "still" you came up with these beautiful words. You gave my mind rest

In your gratitude and much love to you dear viji

Salam [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2012 :  02:11:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
salam and love you too Ananda

Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2012 :  11:25:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda,

I know your problem very well. Had and partially still have the same =P Was taught by sufis in the childhood years, later started investigating myself and among many masters, AYP crossed my way aswell.

After some years of practice perception and sensitivity arose and then the masters started becoming real masters. Year after year the one and the same master is so much more a master, but not that he/she wasn't the years before, but because of the increasing transparency of the body-mind.

Every master I encountered I liked very much and somehow everyone had his/her own unique style and appeal, but none had the best from everyone =P So its natural that one wants to have the best from everyone and be able to give the best, or even better than the collective best.

Then after having met Madhukar once again, Yogani's fruitpicker label came into my mind. He doesn't care and just gives you all that is possible in that moment without overloading the system too much. And then you wonder how easily those masters can make you dive into nomind bliss, eternal presence and play with you through waking up the kundalini in you with their fragrance..

And whenever this happens with any master, you feel extremely attracted to him and after some time meeting another master you once again feel extremely attracted to that one =P And getting more and more sensible and resistence-free, the impact is stronger and stronger everytime and the confusion with it aswell =P

Don't know how or why this happened, most probably because of too much testing the last months, that too many different techniques and methods mixed up for 1-2 weeks, all from different masters and system, like getting the best from everywhere.. but somehow instead of working together some good and graceful parts seem to get neutralized or some strange mixing happens and it doesn't feel good anymore.. after this last incidence a videoclip from Gurunath made it to youtube where he speaks about one master and one technique vs. many masters many techniques =P For me it was a very clear sign that after some time, especially when it starts getting the real deal in the nervous system, then focusing on one gets more and more important.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAyl...feature=plcp

Interesting that it gets so concentrated now entering the last month of this year =)
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2012 :  02:04:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree, this is my experience also. Mixing much doesn't work well always no matter how u try. Best stick to one path.

Thank u for sharing ur self dear Holy.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2012 :  02:43:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Adding to what I last said, this only goes for practice. As for love, you can love them all and serve them all as well
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000