Enlightenment Milestones
 Emptiness
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2012 :  12:46:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Dear all,

For the past 10 days or so, I have been experiencing bliss practically 24/7 - my heart chakra is wide open. More strange is that I also "see" emptiness just by a tiny inward shift of my attention. I mean I am looking at everyday reality, then with this tiny shift, it's emptiness. It's almost like looking into a drop of clear water, but there is also a green layer at the bottom of the drop. Green is associated with the heart chakra; Am I seeing with my heart? I have also perfected this neat magical trick of 'dusting' my body away with an imaginary brush and I dissolve immediately into emptiness /no thoughts or just thoughts that I observe going by.

Where am I now on the path?? Which stage is that?? Having fun but a little lost.

Sey

k123

118 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2012 :  02:32:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Sey,

That sounds very beautiful. I cannot answer your questions, but your post moved me

Warmest wishes
K123
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2012 :  03:55:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Where am I now on the path?? Which stage is that?? Having fun but a little lost

oh u need directions
im sure you have enough deep inner silence so ask yourself:
is there really directions ...to where? and who is looking for them?
it is all Here...wherever you look....
enjoy
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2012 :  08:56:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful!!!
Sounds like an amrita high opening!!! (http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=7448)
Do you taste Amrita? Minty feeling (the green maybe )?

Where are you on the path? You will know once you integrate this high/opening.

When an opening happens, it is like we have reached a new level of silence, beyond the mind. The mind has not caught up with what is going on, so it feels blissful and empty and new , and at times confusing/disorienting.
The mind will soon catch up and analyze it and label it and file it away ... but till then enjoy!

Thank you for sharing.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2012 :  01:17:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all.

Yes, I do remember that thread. It does indeed sound like an amrita opening if one can "see it" instead of "taste it". The other day, I was just lying in bed, completely relaxed, just before sleep but not yet sleepy, and my heart released this huge drop of clear liquid, again with the green at the bottom of the drop, which then burst open and spread through my body - blissful.. But I see this, I have no taste. I think I am gifted with seeing. I see a lot of stuff.

@ maheswari - I'm afraid I am no good at Self-enquiry. Probably because I do not see the point of it either - I know a whole lot of people would disagree with me here . I see it this way - I have experienced the true nature of the mind through AYP practices. Asking questions on Who is thinking /feeling this or that leads one back to No Self. I know this experientially and intellectually. In a given situation where I tell myself, let me try some self-enquiry on it. My intellect immediately steps in and say - what for? You know where it leads. Why go into the mental entanglement of a snake chasing its own tail? For me this is what happens more often than actually coming to No Self. What does not happen for me, which seems to happen for others is the Release of Emotions and attachments when doing this practice.

Instead I have learned to let go of emotions, negative thoughts and habits the way we do it in practice of DM where you're constantly gently letting go of thoughts to return to the mantra - similarly I gently come back to the moment whenever I am off in "stories" of no value.

Forgive me if I have gotten the wrong end of the stick when it comes to Self-Enquiry and please do bring light to this ignorant mind.

Sey

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2012 :  02:20:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Instead I have learned to let go of emotions, negative thoughts and habits the way we do it in practice of DM where you're constantly gently letting go of thoughts to return to the mantra - similarly I gently come back to the moment whenever I am off in "stories" of no value.

this is spontaenous self enquiry...this is relational self enquiry ...you are doing very well
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2012 :  08:18:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you for sharing Sey!

I've been running through various emptiness / no-self and non-dual experiences for the past 6 months. They were very peaceful and joyous, but there was not much love, and then suddenly everything has shot into my heart chakra last night and there's a lot of love and warm laughter now.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2012 :  04:16:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's good to see some signs of fruition of dedicated practices every now and again... before chopping more wood and carrying more water
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000