Enlightenment Milestones
 Opening
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2012 :  7:48:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Well, it's not one of the 3 milestones that Yogani talks about but it is definitely an opening. first, I feel the silence much more since a few hours ago after I did a breath meditation, and it seems that my mind every few minutes or seconds focuses on a sensation that is happening NOW, and that brings it into the present moment and the thoughts disappear, the mind becomes clear... it is very nice and beautiful. for a looong time now I felt like I am going nowhere, as if I was stuck!! it felt miserable and lonely, I felt really down. But this opening seems to give me new life. I feel like everything happened exactly as it should have and that under the surface thing were actually boiling and preparing. I just feel amazing right now. on a high. there is a vibe in my body that can be kind of "smelled", that if it was a smell, it would have been the smell of flowers. there is ecstasy (there was for a long time actually, now it is strong), and there is a natural outpouring of loving kindness, I just want to be everything for the world, what ever it takes.

There is so much Love all around. I am Love :)

I appreciate you reading this.

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2012 :  10:02:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful, Yonatan!
Very happy for you, with you!
Thank you for sharing!
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2012 :  10:50:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That is fantastic, Yonatan. Your vibes raise the resonance of my vibes...therefore...please keep vibin'.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2012 :  11:25:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Shanti, and Bodhi!!
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2012 :  08:10:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing your kind and loving self Yonatan.

Love to you,
kami
Go to Top of Page

k123

118 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2012 :  08:55:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Yonatan, that is lovely and great to read
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2012 :  4:29:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste Kami and k123!

Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2012 :  1:06:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful, Yonatan! Thank you for sharing
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2012 :  1:12:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks Yonatan, you've always seemed to me a very kind and loving person, definitely feeling some of that loving kindness :-) It's very nice to hear about what you're experiencing.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2012 :  6:29:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much cosmic and mr. anderson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000