Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Useful Dream
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tomllee

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2012 :  10:14:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I had a dream that went like this. I am standing on the ground looking up in the sky. My best friend is flying around up in the sky making designs with another person and a couple of baby or miniature elephants following along behind in the designs he is making in the sky. I am jealous because I cannot fly with that kind of freedom...or at all. A young man appears beside me. He is carrying either a skateboard or a surf board and tells me he can teach me how to fly high like that. He tells me to hold his hand and hold a certain tightenss in my stomach muscles. I take his hand and suddenly, instead of his hand, I am grabbing the handle of a corn cob or a comb that he holds in his hand. In any case, we take off and I start to dip (losing control). I tighten the muscles in my belly and start to fly. I realize that I do not want to fly in any certain pattern with anybody in tow. The dream ends.

The next morning, I decide to see what happens when I hold a bit of tighteness in my stomach around my belly button. This turns out to be easy enough to do. It immediately sends almost shock waves on energy surging back into my my anal sphincter and from there up to my mouth and on to my third eye. Energy will also go straight to my
my third eye from the tensed area around my belly button. I've experimented and the energy, the feelings from it, can change depending on whether my stomach is in its natural position, whether I push it out, or whether I pull it in. It is very clear that I have grown some kind of spiritual nerves and strings that allow a kind of control over what that energy does. It has also driven home the point of how a woman's breast can be a very real and potent source of loving nurture to a man at any age (who knows how that is connected to the dream and the reality of tension on the stomach prompting very powerful and beautiful (and sometimes just annoyingly powerful) flows of energy.

Not exactly sure why I am posting this...was compelled in some small and quiet way. My hope is that it proves helpful on someone else's journey to find love, joy, peace and happines in this and all lives.

God be with us all.
Tom

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2012 :  9:15:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful
Go to Top of Page

Ichigo

Israel
66 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2012 :  05:17:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When doing it with Spinal Breathing when exhaling all air when on root, tense your stomach a bit, when you feel the need for air inhale and trace up the brow and so on.

Edited by - Ichigo on Oct 13 2012 05:20:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

tomllee

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2012 :  1:14:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, bewell. And you, too, Ichigo...I'll do as you suggest next time I meditate and see what happens.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000