Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Hello,
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

namaste

France
6 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2012 :  5:28:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello,
I'm looking for French people, which begins like me in the AYP lessons ..

thank you

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2012 :  5:52:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Namaste,
Welcome to the AYP forums.
I will ask Innercall to get in touch with you, although he is not from France, but from Quebec, he has organized and lead AYP classes/workshops and a retreat in French.
He may be a bit busy right now, so hopefully there wil be others who can help as well.
Thanks for posting here.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2012 :  02:03:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
also you can check the ayp website in french
http://www.aypsite.ch/
Go to Top of Page

innercall

Canada
66 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2012 :  3:22:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bonjour et bienvenue Namaste,

As Shanti told you, I am a Quebec french speaking AYPer. Feel free to ask any question or share anything you want in french. Private messages are probably more appropriate since the forum language is english. It is true I am quite busy these time with the coming of a new baby but I can manage to find time if I can be helful.

Bonnes pratiques!!!

Bien
Go to Top of Page

namaste

France
6 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2012 :  4:33:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bonjour, oui je veux bien de votre aide
via skype ou msn...
J ai par fois des douleurs dans le dos et j'ai des accouphenes
est ce que pratiquer AYP va compliquer les choses ou pas ?
merci
namaste
Go to Top of Page

namaste

France
6 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2012 :  05:34:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
MErci,
tiens jai refais une meditation jai ressentis moins l effet de tete sensible, mais j'ai sentie
mon corps basculer de gauche a droit, j'ai essayer de le retenir mais cela revenais
voila cest quoi ses mouvements ?
merci
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2012 :  05:41:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
namaste
les forums sont en anglais....tu peux contacter Innercall ou moi...c'est tres simple juste envoie un email
namaste says:
i practiced again ..did not feel heavy head anymore..but my body was going from left to right...what are these mouvements???

i said:
the forums are in english....please contact Innercall or me
Go to Top of Page

namaste

France
6 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2012 :  1:15:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, merci
i am send email for you ..

Namaste
MErci
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000