Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Eating Energy…Up!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tomllee

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2012 :  6:57:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
That the vortex of energy in my mouth and throat (which I have posted about from time to time) that seems to draw energy up from my root chakra and push it up to my third eye chakra actually has started to “eat the energy…up”. This means that I can move my conscious awareness into my throat/mouth area and intentionally join in the process of mouth movements that seem to draw the energy up to my throat then push it up to my third eye. The energy seems to be getting thicker and darker and in some sense heavier. An interesting development.
Sometimes the energy goes up as a spiral, sometimes as a column. It is, by turns, pleasant (even ecstatic) and unpleasant (harsh). Occasionally the locus has moved from the throat/mouth area up to just behind and beneath my eyes. It is stronger in the presence of a woman I find attractive…sometimes much, much stronger. It seems to appreciate the validation of my comments on it.

In any case, thanks to all of you who post. And thanks for taking a look at this posting.
God be with us.

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2012 :  07:49:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Next time don't focus on how the energy is moving and you will find it moves both ways/all ways... The energy is always moving in all directions and everywhere, we just tend to notice it in one direction as we focus on it. And don't (mind) label it then you give yourself space to experience all dimensions of it.
Go to Top of Page

tomllee

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2012 :  09:46:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, Shanti. I will try what you suggest and merely notice what it does. Earlier today, I noticed that it shifted from me swallowing the energy to the energy swallowing me! But I'll just watch what it does and see if I can free myself of expectations about what it does...a watch it go everywhere!

Appreciate your input!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000