Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini caused fragile psychological state.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Happygoluffy

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2012 :  2:44:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello, I've posted here in the thread called "kundalini and my insanity". But I'm posting again with more details hopefully to get feedback from a person with a good overall knowledge about Kundalini.

Here are the details. I am male, at the time I was 18 quite spiritual, pot smoker, in school had an experience with what I believe was crystal meth. A few days after it, without any knowledge of Kundalini, I felt an urge. The next part gets a little weird and is how I awakened my Kundalini. What happened was I put a finger in my anus and hurt it lightly accidentally or not because my nails were not trimmed.

What I felt was a shoot of energy going up my spine with an unlocking at different areas up my spine (what I realise now was the chakras opening). All the way up to my head then it descended back down. Immediately I felt a new conciousness. The other effect on me was that i was never able to experience an orgasm since the awakening.

For six years I felt like madness was on the horizon and finally schizophrenia was triggered by one of several factors including My girl friend leaving, taking cocaine and GHB once, living on my own for the first time.

What do you make of my experience? The energy going back down my spine? The loss of ability to orgasm? The change in conciousness? one I thought was a state of ignorance. The sight of madness on the horizon? and finally developing a psychotic syndrome? one for which I have been medically diagnosed. Any insight on how kundalini relates to these processes in appreciated. Thanks in advance!

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2012 :  4:21:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Happygoluffy

Hello, I've posted here in the thread called "kundalini and my insanity". But I'm posting again with more details hopefully to get feedback from a person with a good overall knowledge about Kundalini.

Here are the details. I am male, at the time I was 18 quite spiritual, pot smoker, in school had an experience with what I believe was crystal meth. A few days after it, without any knowledge of Kundalini, I felt an urge. The next part gets a little weird and is how I awakened my Kundalini. What happened was I put a finger in my anus and hurt it lightly accidentally or not because my nails were not trimmed.

What I felt was a shoot of energy going up my spine with an unlocking at different areas up my spine (what I realise now was the chakras opening). All the way up to my head then it descended back down. Immediately I felt a new conciousness. The other effect on me was that i was never able to experience an orgasm since the awakening.

For six years I felt like madness was on the horizon and finally schizophrenia was triggered by one of several factors including My girl friend leaving, taking cocaine and GHB once, living on my own for the first time.

What do you make of my experience? The energy going back down my spine? The loss of ability to orgasm? The change in conciousness? one I thought was a state of ignorance. The sight of madness on the horizon? and finally developing a psychotic syndrome? one for which I have been medically diagnosed. Any insight on how kundalini relates to these processes in appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Friend,

I know this sounds ridiculous, but there are stories of people awakening due to getting hit in the head with a rock. The core reality, the spiritual Self does whatever the Self wants. To use another metaphor, the Holy Spirit can turns rocks into Sons of God.

All this said however, drugs of any kind produce a very negative condition in the body that is not conducive to becoming a better person.

Ultimately, the purpose of Kundalini is to be transformed into a kind, loving and wise person, after many twists and turns which often result in one becoming lost.

Kundalini is known for affecting the sex drive, no question. After a long period of time, the sex drive is completely turned off for some, with the old style of orgasm no longer there, and even a total lack of sperm production; yet if the need arises all the old responses come back on like with the flipping of a switch.

Modern medicine does not recognize Kundalini, and would classify everything you have experienced as psychological.

What's important for you friend, is to treat yourself with loving kindness and patience; to stabilize yourself if at all possible.
Find traditional therapy and drug rehab if you can.

There are a lot of people alive today who seem to have instincts for spiritual practices, and this is great, but building a strong foundation is the most important thing, before attempting to become
a "cosmonaut" of unseen worlds.

I wish you the very best.

Kev
Go to Top of Page

Happygoluffy

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2012 :  01:35:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the guidance. Traditional therapy and drug treatment? Well I am not to fond of drugs although they do right now get rid of the psychotic thoughts I can have.
My mind began acting strange when there were some big changes in my life. The biggest one was loving my ex girlfriend who had left the country all while wrestling with the conviction that she cheated on me. These two contradicting ideas tore my mind in two. Then I mismanaged the effects by taking drugs while my psyche was aflame.
Are there also stories about peoples kundalini acting up like this causing psychotic episodes but people coming back from it naturaly? I would like to hear about that. In my case I've had four psychotic episodes over about 5 years so it has developed into something quite powerful.
Go to Top of Page

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2012 :  12:59:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Thanks for the guidance. Traditional therapy and drug treatment? Well I am not to fond of drugs although they do right now get rid of the psychotic thoughts I can have.
My mind began acting strange when there were some big changes in my life. The biggest one was loving my ex girlfriend who had left the country all while wrestling with the conviction that she cheated on me. These two contradicting ideas tore my mind in two. Then I mismanaged the effects by taking drugs while my psyche was aflame.
Are there also stories about peoples kundalini acting up like this causing psychotic episodes but people coming back from it naturaly? I would like to hear about that. In my case I've had four psychotic episodes over about 5 years so it has developed into something quite powerful.

Kundalini drives at least 50% of all spiritual seekers mad for
DECADES. Lifetimes sometimes.

If you don't have a balanced system like AYP, and you play with
the spiritual dynamite, you will get blown up.

The fact is, I'd say that Kundalini is responsible for at least
25% of all mental illness in the world.

There are a number of modern Kundalini traditions that also say
this, so it's not just me.

I will say however, that it's pretty easy to go for the somewhat
exotic answer.

Sometimes a rope is a rope, not really a snake. Sometimes you need
a spool to wind the rope around, not a tran-dimensional snake winder.

Good luck.

Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Happygoluffy

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2012 :  12:38:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by kevincann

Kundalini drives at least 50% of all spiritual seekers mad for
DECADES. Lifetimes sometimes.

If you don't have a balanced system like AYP, and you play with
the spiritual dynamite, you will get blown up.

The fact is, I'd say that Kundalini is responsible for at least
25% of all mental illness in the world.

There are a number of modern Kundalini traditions that also say
this, so it's not just me.

I will say however, that it's pretty easy to go for the somewhat
exotic answer.

Sometimes a rope is a rope, not really a snake. Sometimes you need
a spool to wind the rope around, not a tran-dimensional snake winder.

Good luck.

Kevin

Hi Kevin, you have some good and encouraging words for me. thanks! I feel its helping just reading your reply.
Go to Top of Page

shailkgarg

India
2 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2012 :  08:21:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Dear ,what you experienced was tantrik method of kundalini awakening.
There is gland touching the wall of anus which can get stimulated sometimes and cause kundalini to get up. In india tantriks use anal intercourse even as shortcut to stimulate kundalini energy.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000