Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Happy Guru Pournima
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yogishankar

USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2012 :  12:19:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste Friends,

Happy Guru Pournima and I bow to the Guru Tattva that is present in all of you.

All of us are living cosmos and thru you, I seek the blessings of the Supreme.

Love and Grace,

Shankar

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2012 :  1:04:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for starting this topic Shankar!

I would like to thank all the members of the AYP forums (including Yogani) ... you have all been a guru to me... and on this day of guru purnima, please accept my heartfelt gratitude and for the loving and support and guidance I have received from all of you here.

_/\_
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2012 :  1:42:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Best wishes on this auspicious day everybody!

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2012 :  4:03:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste Everybody

Love and Light
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2012 :  11:55:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What a wonderful opportunity to celebrate, in silent devotion, the guru within and its endless external reflections. Best wishes to everyone!
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2012 :  10:45:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste, Yogishankar & All,

I'd like to also wish a (belated ) Guru Purnima, to all.

To paraphrase A Course In Miracles' beautiful sentiment "we are all students and teachers to each other" ... we are all gurus, to each other, as well (as is, of course, life itself).

Thank you all -- and may the beautiful clarity and joy of reality be everyone's experience.

The Guru is in all of us, and is all of us.

Yogani has said that if he ever writes a scripture, it would have one word: "Within".

And I've said that if he does, and I write a commentary, it would have only these words: "And it's all within."

_/\_

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000