Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 This changed my sadhana........
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Babaly

USA
112 Posts

Posted - May 24 2006 :  8:01:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Babaly's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone,

I found this writing a while back and had to type it up to put on my puja so I could read it everyday.....

I thought I would share it with you all as it has made such an impact on my sadhana.

"WE WANDER HERE AND THERE SEEKING KNOWLEDGE WHENEVER WE HEAR THAT THERE IS SOMEONE WHO CAN GIVE IT TO US.

THIS WANDERING SEARCH WILL ONE DAY BE STOPPED WHEN WE COME TO KNOW THAT KNOWLEDGE AND ENLIGHTENMENT CAN BE GIVEN TO US BY NO ONE.

IT IS THE SEEKER WHO SHALL HAVE TO EARN REALIZATION FROM THE VERY SELF WITHIN. THAT VERY POINT IS THE STARTING POINT OF TRUE KNOWLEDGE."

I would love to hear your comments on it.

Babaly

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - May 24 2006 :  8:13:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Babaly,

very well said and thank you for sharing it.

light and love,
Kathy
Go to Top of Page

alan

USA
235 Posts

Posted - May 24 2006 :  8:30:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit alan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
They are good words for sadhana

Thank you for sharing, Babaly
Go to Top of Page

weaver

832 Posts

Posted - May 24 2006 :  9:51:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Babaly for writing down these words.
They are really worth contemplating.
Go to Top of Page

vishnu

United Kingdom
14 Posts

Posted - May 25 2006 :  2:53:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit vishnu's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Babaly,
How true this is. It remind me the story of the stag.
He was running away from a bad smell,and the end he found out the smell was with himself.
Thanks for sharing.
The Guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

aongoer

3 Posts

Posted - May 27 2006 :  01:32:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit aongoer's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I often kid myself - If only I would have spent one fourth the time meditating that I did reading I probably would have already ascended.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000