New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

alan

USA
235 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2006 :  10:22:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit alan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Scary when our babies are in trauma and 'out of our hands'. I hope things stay smooth there, Shweta. But hey, she is a yogin's girl. Perhaps it's kundalini
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2006 :  8:12:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Alan,

That sounds to me like oxygen not getting to your brain. Your doctor said it was blood rushing to your head, but I think it was that the blood was rushing to other places in the body...it can be especially bad if you are sitting for too long then stand up too quickly. I used to get this as well, and I don't think it's kundalini. I think it was a sign of poor perfusion (oxygen being carried into your tissues).

But perhaps I'm wrong!

-Scott
Go to Top of Page

alan

USA
235 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2006 :  9:57:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit alan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Scott

Yes I think you're right. It was thirty years ago and the doc said something about blood.

But I'm thinking the skin rashes of late might be due to the practices...but not really sure.

Peace, alan
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000