Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Love feelings after Kundalini awakening?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yogishankar

USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2012 :  3:35:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I deleted the msg for privacy reason.

Thanks to every one for their advices.

Edited by - yogishankar on Jun 30 2012 10:42:40 PM

yogishankar

USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2012 :  11:59:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
During my deep meditation and introspection, I have realized that both spiritual emotions and love emotions are coming from the same neuron or similar group of neurons of the brain. Spiritual or Bhakti is towards divine and Love is towards a fellow human being.

Edited by - yogishankar on Jun 25 2012 7:18:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2012 :  5:56:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It sounds like the "horny celibate" syndrome only more in the emotional energetic expression. You have much built up energy and longing, and feel that you have much to share and developed a crush on this girl. It looks it has developed into stalking to me at this point and while the girl has been polite to you it is time to put your attention elsewhere if you have consideration for her.
Go to Top of Page

yogishankar

USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2012 :  7:28:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to the friends who advised thru emails and Victor.

I have been feeling awkward to fall in love. Now I hear that such feelings are common after Kundalini and it happens to many. So I am feeling better now.

Thanks to the friend who advised me to keep some actress photo and focus my love energy on her. My friend is confident that the photo figure will not come back alive and disturb me. My friend, I want to tell you that I am a psychic. I am intense in whatever I do. If I put my intense focus on the pic, she would come and knack my door :). Better let it not happen.

Victor: Thanks for your advice. I don't like to stalk any one and don't like to be stalked myself. Good thing about me is that I am conscious and aware of what I am feeling, instead of losing my mind in Love. I have reduced my communication with her with 1/email per week. She is a poor girl too, she is deep into prayers of her religion for whatever reason.

My question is how can I convert this love feelings from a single person to the whole world?

Edited by - yogishankar on Jun 26 2012 1:01:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2012 :  7:45:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yogishankar
My question is how can I convert this love feelings from a single person to the whole world?

A great lesson on the topic:
http://www.aypsite.org/110.html

Also, I think the answer to your question is in the question itself. All you need to do is rearrange the words a little bit, and voilĂ , there you have it:
"I can convert this love feeling to the whole world." Then you can release the statement in stillness, and allow the samyama effect to work its magic.

It's also an affirmation, which is a very basic form of self-inquiry that can be used right off the bat. Or, if you like: "God will show me how to convert this love feeling to the whole world." Thereby, you take the pressure off the ego by placing it in Divinity's hands, but you still remain the conductor or vessel for the unconditional love.

Edited by - Bodhi Tree on Jun 25 2012 7:47:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2012 :  1:07:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shankar :)

"I don't like to stalk any one and don't like to be stalked myself. Good thing about me is that I am conscious and aware of what I am feeling, instead of losing my mind in Love. I have reduced my communication with her with 1/email per week. She is a poor girl too, she is deep into prayers of her religion for whatever reason."

my humble opinion...what you love in her is God...Allah!Inner SIlence which is in you too.
Direct all your Love towards Shiva...Allah & hand over that case to him...No one here can guide you,only He can guide you from within.

You so remind me of myself at a certain stage

thanx for sharing

All Love.
Go to Top of Page

yogishankar

USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2012 :  3:08:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Namath

my humble opinion...what you love in her is God...Allah!Inner SIlence which is in you too.
Direct all your Love towards Shiva...Allah & hand over that case to him...No one here can guide you,only He can guide you from within.

Thank you. You msg provides a lot of clarification to me.

Edited by - yogishankar on Jun 26 2012 6:36:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2012 :  8:28:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I like the followup posts. Forgive me for being a bit blunt, that's just my personal style. Its true, what you love in that girl is her essence, the life in her and do to your practices you have no doubt developed a certain magnetism that is drawn there. It is just good to remember that it is the energy, the magnetism that is drawing you and personal respect and responsibility goes along with that. I have to give you credit for your openness with us about it, I was just concerned about her personal boundaries and comfort zone.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2012 :  11:18:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yogishankar

quote:
Originally posted by Namath

Thank you. You msg provides a lot of clarification to me.

Most welcome
Ironically you said she took the Shiekh's hand... the night before I dreamt some Sheikh took my hand(not caught it but interlocked his fingers with mine) & took me to a graveyard...I saw my family tombs one by one from the youngest to the eldest...

Oh well...She's a servant of Allah,She has no desires of her own.I hope you make the intention not to spend any more energy in that direction..& direct your love towards God instead.

All Love.
Go to Top of Page

yogishankar

USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2012 :  11:44:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Victor

I like the followup posts. Forgive me for being a bit blunt, that's just my personal style. Its true, what you love in that girl is her essence, the life in her and do to your practices you have no doubt developed a certain magnetism that is drawn there. It is just good to remember that it is the energy, the magnetism that is drawing you and personal respect and responsibility goes along with that. I have to give you credit for your openness with us about it, I was just concerned about her personal boundaries and comfort zone.

Thanks Victor.

After Namath's msg, I understand the reason for attraction and why I want her presence.

I don't know what it meant to love any woman. I read the book 'The Road Less Traveled' by Scott Peck long ago and by that standard, may be falling within the definition of love.

I have my sadhana to continue. Whatever happens, it happens for good. Nature always moves towards better evolution. I would prefer to love the whole world, instead of loving some one, if I have that kind of destiny of loving the whole world.

Go to Top of Page

yogishankar

USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2012 :  11:59:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Most welcome
Ironically you said she took the Shiekh's hand... the night before I dreamt some Sheikh took my hand(not caught it but interlocked his fingers with mine) & took me to a graveyard...I saw my family tombs one by one from the youngest to the eldest...

Oh well...She's a servant of Allah,She has no desires of her own.I hope you make the intention not to spend any more energy in that direction..& direct your love towards God instead.

All Love.

Since beginning I am longing for Divine Grace and not any human being's grace.

Edited by - yogishankar on Jun 27 2012 12:04:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2012 :  12:08:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nothing wrong with loving one person as long as it is mutual. Sometimes when a man is alone for a while and is devoted to energy practices and meditation he gets deep longings for someone to share this with. If he is middle aged and divorced (as I am as well)there can easily develop a fixation on a beautiful younger woman. This is only a natural longing. it is just important to be sure that it is mutual or the girl can easily get overwhelmed with attention and then it becomes unhealthy. That is all I am saying.Even if she is receptive it is likely not to last as she is in a different life stage. Been there, done that, speaking from experience.
Go to Top of Page

yogishankar

USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2012 :  12:13:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Victor

Nothing wrong with loving one person as long as it is mutual. Sometimes when a man is alone for a while and is devoted to energy practices and meditation he gets deep longings for someone to share this with. If he is middle aged and divorced (as I am as well)there can easily develop a fixation on a beautiful younger woman. This is only a natural longing. it is just important to be sure that it is mutual or the girl can easily get overwhelmed with attention and then it becomes unhealthy. That is all I am saying.Even if she is receptive it is likely not to last as she is in a different life stage. Been there, done that, speaking from experience.

Thank you, Victor.
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2012 :  04:44:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree with what everybody else said, above. Basically you are attracted to the Divine in the girl, especially since you shared that experience at the kundalini awakening session. She represents Shakti to you. But, Shakti lives in every woman! The key is to find someone who wants to do the practice with you, which this girl clearly does NOT. Meanwhile, until you find that person, give all your love and desire to God. Offer it up in samyama. As Bodhi said, see AYP Lesson 110. With the energy properly channeled this experience could lead to outpouring of divine Love to the whole world. Give thanks for the girl awakening the intensity of Love, and then offer it up. You already know this, you just needed friends to remind you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000