Asanas - Postures and Physical Culture
 jal neti and allergies
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Amudhan

India
3 Posts

Posted - May 17 2012 :  02:05:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
i am a person suffering with latex and some other chemical allergies, i will like to know whether jalneti will help me in dealing with this problem

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - May 17 2012 :  04:27:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The only way to find out is to try it.It may or may not, it can't hurt to try. Unlikely to help with allergies that don't involve your nose but might help to clean out anything that is irritating you.
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - May 17 2012 :  07:21:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Besides Jala neti, they say amaroli is very good for allergies.
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - May 17 2012 :  1:54:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Jala net is great but will help your case sort of indirectly. Latex and other chemical allergies will sometimes point to weakness in the liver and/or immune system. So do everything you can to build up your immune system - healthy clean food, vitamins, exercise, meditation, clean living basically. If you do begin jala neti (a practice i highly recommend), you might consider getting a stainless steel or copper pot not a plastic one or ceramic one. And as WillPower says amaroli may be very helpful.
Go to Top of Page

Amudhan

India
3 Posts

Posted - May 17 2012 :  11:56:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you ;Little Turtle
Go to Top of Page

Amudhan

India
3 Posts

Posted - May 17 2012 :  11:57:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000