Asanas - Postures and Physical Culture
 asanas at the hairdresser
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 10 2012 :  1:01:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
yep i like to take care of my hair
my hairdresser and her staff are actually my friends , i have been a regular customer for several years...
the other day they were complaining about pain in the neck,shoulders and spine....
so i told them will teach you yoga exercise to cure that 100 percent...unfortunately suddenly many clients came in so we did not have the chance
this monday the salon was empty...so i was able to teach all those exercises...it was so funny ..doing neck and shoulders exercises and spinal twists in the middle of the salon
and all the time the owner of the hairdresser and her staff were saying ouch! ouch! ouch! because so much stiffness and pain is accumulated
so i was teaching them and wondering how can live with this pain? all this stiffness that they are not even aware of and that is decreasing dramatically their energy
despite all the ouch!ouch!...they were very happy and promised they will do these quick and simple exercises everyday

tonight i went to the salon again...i had completely forgot that i taught them anything....so the minute i stepped in they told me how much they feel relieved and that their neck and spine pains are becoming less...
i replied the key is to keep on doing them everyday...because we all have long and tiring working hours....and those exercises are so simple,effective and quick!
so the lesson is to spread around the good news of yoga...to give from the bottom of one's Heart

now i remembered that 2 months ago one of the manager at my work was complaining to me about those same pains...so at the end of the day i went to her office we locked the door and i taught her those exercises

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." (Matthew 7-7)

i wonder who is gona ask next?....maybe the building janitor...why not he is an excellent janitor
namaste

Edited by - maheswari on May 10 2012 1:04:06 PM

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 10 2012 :  1:11:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Awesome!!!
You da bestest Maheswari.
quote:
now i remembered that 2 months ago one of the manager at my work was complaining to me about those same pains...so at the end of the day i went to her office we locked the door and i taught her those exercises

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." (Matthew 7-7)

knock and the door will be opened to you
Then make sure you lock the door?
we locked the door and i taught her those exercises
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 10 2012 :  1:12:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - May 10 2012 :  4:50:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That is just too cool.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - May 10 2012 :  8:40:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome Maheswari!
You have to LOCK the door so the next person can knock and have it opened unto them.
It just wouldn't sound spiritual if the bible said "barge in and get stuff" signed, Matt.
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - May 10 2012 :  9:34:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Way to go, maheswari!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish
You have to LOCK the door so the next person can knock and have it opened unto them.
It just wouldn't sound spiritual if the bible said "barge in and get stuff" signed, Matt.

That is so funny!
Go to Top of Page

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - May 11 2012 :  12:14:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 11 2012 :  01:45:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

hahaha hilarious....
that i why i always lock my apartment at night because iam patiently waiting for the buildign janitor to ask
btw the gopsel of Matt is my favorite
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - May 11 2012 :  02:07:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The door stands for the yearning and desire to god difficult to find. For normal life an open heart suffices.

The mystical interpretation of this saying interpolates the role of the door in the Song of Songs. There the female lover seeks at night the lover knocks the door but did not find him being beaten by the ianitors and guard.

Axel
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - May 11 2012 :  04:25:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
that is very cool, my dear M.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000