AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Need a reminder, please
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2012 :  04:51:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
So, please, remind me how to handle this ecstasy thing. Please, share your take on how to handle tantric energies with others while being in a monogamous relationship.

Where do you draw the line towards others than your partner? How juicy can it become with others for it to still be clean and not cause karmic stuff or problems in the relationship? When having the lovemaking in the system all the time - itself loving itself passionately with all Form - is it just to let it flow with every being we meet, when it starts? My experience is that it increases very much with some beings and less with others. Is it possible to control on any level? I remember some old topics where we discussed this, but that was long ago and many have now lived with this ecstasy for a longer time. How do you handle it? How does it happen for you? Do you learn to choose somehow? What is possible or wanted or necessary to save for your partner only?

Is the line physical? As long as we don't exchange body fluids (kisses and genitals) it's ok whatever orgasmic stuff that flows through? I know some refrain from hugging too, not to start off the rocket. There's no general norm, no right and wrong, I'm very well aware of that, so that's not the topic here. What's your approach? Where do you set your standard? What's your experience of what causes troubles or not in a relationship?

What's our choices here? Do we even have one?

Grateful for any input! Thanks!

Edited by - emc on Apr 26 2012 04:53:19 AM

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2012 :  06:37:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
President Clinton and Monica Lewinski not to speak of the Kennedys show the upper class behavior and social code and use of language where the loss of semen without penetration of the lovers body is no violation of monogamy or sexual intercourse.

It is said that such energy exchange with others keeps your marriage more active and overburdens not your wife - a Chinese idea - with your demands making her energies weak and ruuning down. Immunology says that you choose a partner creating children with a good immune protection by normally not fitting partners. So after birth the sexual drive gets lost and the better female nose can no longer tolerate its partner.

I am more for monogamous relations if other partners are not well digested in the female energy system. So a phoning partner once showed me her ability sending me an energy body to my side. It was horrible as the energy of her partner, a boxer, was in it like sharp sand and parts of his body. Virginity and celibacy is a good idea if you cannot digest even your wife.

Axel

Go to Top of Page

mikkiji

USA
219 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2012 :  10:18:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit mikkiji's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Be civil, sensitive, self-contained and serious about your monogamous relationship. IF you intend it to remain monogamous, make love with your partner or yourself and nobody else. Your sexual, orgasmic energies will flow more and more openly as you progress, true, but that does not necessitate the "showing off" of such energies in their raw forms to the outside world. We do not need to exude sexuality or even sensuality. These inner energies will be felt, but may be more appropriately expressed as compassion, wisdom, patience, understanding, empathy and other such outlets rather than sexual magnetism. That is a slippery slope and not easily controlled--keep those energies either within, or between you and your partner. Sublimate them to socially constructive rather than socially destructive avenues. I was a schoolteacher for 35 years. I LOVED my students, but I would not ever view them in sexual terms for an outlet of my tantric energies in terms of that sort of expression of love. I loved them for their curiosity, their humor, their insights and their courage. I showed to them the above-mentioned qualities--compassion, wisdom, patience, etc.--as expressions of my inner energies. It is a line one must never cross...
Michael
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2012 :  11:30:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi EMC,

It is a very challenging balance and I have grappled with many of the same issues. As you said, the energy exchange with others (even remotely) can feel very good and sexual. My experience has been that there are many levels (or frequencies) at which there can be an exchange. Lower chakra activity tends to feel more sexual, higher more "platonic". After a while though, you begin to notice that the energy just flows "through you" and is a natural part of increasing "oneness". You always have the ability to choose, but the more the energy is flowing, the less of "you" to worry about it.

For me, it is really a question of intent. Karma issues come from what you wrap around and attach to the act.

Love.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2012 :  4:20:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Michael,
quote:
These inner energies will be felt, but may be more appropriately expressed as compassion, wisdom, patience, understanding, empathy and other such outlets rather than sexual magnetism. - - - Sublimate them to socially constructive rather than socially destructive avenues.

Yes. That is beautifully put! Thank you! It brings up further questions, though. I often feel compassion, and in my system it is felt as heart expanding. I don't have any sexual intention or sensations. However, the receiver, with his/her matrix of obstructions, will sometimes feel that as a plain sexual thing. Many men interpret it as a sexual attraction, although from my side it's felt as pure love. I never have a clue where that heartvibe will travel in their bodies...

jeff,

quote:
Lower chakra activity tends to feel more sexual, higher more "platonic".

That seems similar to what Michael wrote. So would that imply this "meeting with all chakras" as a sort of wholenessthing is trickier in the beginning? Cause as long as there's identification with "I" we may not be able to keep a steady track and have a clear intent, but be tempted to enjoy and indulge in the exchange taking place?

And the more oneness, the less issue, cause the mind will not be operating and "attach to the act" as you say. Mmm. Sounds very true. I'm very confused about the ability to choose, though. Can you elaborate on that, please?

Are there any differences between men and women in this area?

Edited by - emc on Apr 27 2012 4:40:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2012 :  7:36:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
emc,

Glad you brought this topic up...something I've been wondering about more lately. More and more feelings of love toward so many different people...sometimes felt as love without any ecstasy, sometimes accompanied by feelings of ecstasy. The feelings of ecstasy that can come up makes it hard to discern between arising "divine outpouring love" and "divine outpouring lust" hehe

Right now I am just feeling the feelings that arise, noticing them without trying to change them or control them or act on them...and to see how these feelings unfold over time.

But I do admit that the depth of connection that can arise, coupled with the ecstatic feelings can be a bit confusing at times...

Much Love

Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  02:22:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Mm. It's boiling down to a sense of responsibility here. I'm so high frequent now I'm quite easily starting people off on kundalini trips. (Have been doing that for years, but now it's so quick.) I know I've read before in forum (was it Christi or Yogani?) that with time, going from toddlers to maturity, we will learn how to withdraw our "ecstatic field" and not push it out on people, having them either fall in love with us and think we are in for an attraction, or sending them off on spiritual journeys they have not asked for...

I have a sense there is a choice. For example, I recently sat in a group where people went into lower chakra energy enjoyment as an exercise, and the sexual energies became quite strong. I felt it was wrong to participate and rested in the heart and third eye instead. Allowing towards them, but not joining, and it felt totally fine.

The disturbing thoughts coming up in that situation went in two directions: Will it become too strong for them if I let all powers through this system? (People do lift from their chairs sometimes around me.) Will I open up to receive all muddy energies of wants and needs that flew around in the room. Did I protect myself out of fear, or was it just an example of actually being able to keep it decent? I don't know. What vibes do you pick up from what I write? I might see something in myself with the help from your feed-back!

Hm. Bambi on ice here, still...

Edited by - emc on Apr 28 2012 03:21:42 AM
Go to Top of Page

swaha

Lebanon
88 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  04:10:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by emc

Did I protect myself out of fear, or was it just an example of actually being able to keep it decent? I don't know

Hm. Bambi on ice here, still...

Dear Bambi On Ice ;)

i went through this same inquiry recently..
i was in a group - working with energy - and i realized i was holding and protecting myself from certain persons in the group whose energies were felt ''muddy'' like you said..
i asked myself ''what if i allowed these energies, no matter what they are, penetrate my 'system' and just watch and remain aware..
well, it DID happen..
and i am still alive, and grateful i allowed this relaxation and opening at that time..
i learnt that the so called 'protection' was a trick based on fear to receive, nothing else..
the result was expanded love and compassion.. and unity, oneness with the group and each and every one of the beautiful hearts who were there..

heart knows best ;)
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  11:13:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes love and compassion can digest bad energies. Digestion is the condition I put in my posting for not fleeing the world in celibacy and virginity.

But it can be very demanding nevertheless helping ill other persons attacking your for your but insist that you help, connecting to their suffering and burden. Your own weaknesses and faults become better graspable in a process better knowing yourself digesting youself better.

It is not a question of "higher" and sexual "lower" chakras. If they are clean no problem. The heart can be by speech and thinking very unclean as bible says.

Axel
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  12:49:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by emc

jeff,

quote:
Lower chakra activity tends to feel more sexual, higher more "platonic".

That seems similar to what Michael wrote. So would that imply this "meeting with all chakras" as a sort of wholenessthing is trickier in the beginning? Cause as long as there's identification with "I" we may not be able to keep a steady track and have a clear intent, but be tempted to enjoy and indulge in the exchange taking place?

And the more oneness, the less issue, cause the mind will not be operating and "attach to the act" as you say. Mmm. Sounds very true. I'm very confused about the ability to choose, though. Can you elaborate on that, please?

Are there any differences between men and women in this area?

Hi emc,

In my limited experience, there is a difference in how men and women perceive the energy flow. It depends on how sensitive the parties are, but men tend to feel it as energy, while women feel it more as love. Women tend to be more heart chakra based. In tantra, a male-female energy loop can be created. Often male lower chakra energy flows from the man to the woman, the woman raises the energy and sends it back as heart (love) energy to the man.

What you have described is more "radiating" energy. As others have said, this is often called a divine outpouring of love (or energy). While you may "broadcast" at multiple chakra frequencies, people naturally connect and accept what they can handle. A little practice, and you can "control" and block a flow. Also, you can limit the types of energies (specific chakras). With others, it is a question of where you are focusing your attention...the energy follows the attention.

On protecting yourself... Follow you intuition... The internal guru knows... But, as Axel said, any reaction that you have to "muddy" energies, just points to issues that you yourself need to work on.

Love.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  3:22:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi emc,

I don't have much to add to what has already been said, but I just wanted to say that the sexual dilemma isn't a dilemma for long. As the energy becomes increasingly centred in the heart, all relationships become relationships based only on love. Gradually we come to function fully from the heart, accepting everything and everyone, and loving everything and everyone.

Bringing the whole being into the heart isn't simply about raising the energy from the second chakra (the sexual chakra) to the 4th chakra (the heart chakra). The purification has to happen on all levels, including the 7th. Then there is a kind of "gathering of energy" into the heart, and the being begins to act and function purely from there.

There is an aspect of trust and faith in the heart, so you know that you will be fine and everyone else will be fine. So there is no worry or concern about how to act. Action just flows from the heart-space. The inner love-making is just that... although it is ecstatic, it is pouring into the heart from above and below and acting creatively (with compassion) from there.

Krishnamurti once said that at a certain point you have to make a leap to the further shore, to begin to act and feel from a place that is already fully awake. Could be time to make that leap, no?
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  3:59:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
swaha, very nice! Thanks a lot!
Axel, thanks for your input! Yes, it is about inquiring into my stuff.
jeff, yep, recognize that loop between men and women on an energetic level. And it's more about the radiation as you say and where we put attention. Thanks for your sharing!
Christi, I've been looking forward to your reply. You point to the core theme here right now, which is trust. Thank you for mirroring that. It's the bottom line in this whole issue. Thanks for making that clearer. It's truly time to make that leap. It's sort of going a second round this issue, and if I look into the sensations and emotions around it, I actually only find that everything is ok and a sense of already knowing.

Thank you all for your feed-back and sharing, everybody. Please, continue to write if other aspects come to your attention.

Love, emc

Edited by - emc on Apr 28 2012 4:21:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - May 10 2012 :  04:39:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
emc,
Good question. At times I have been a bit concerned as I walk around in a state of nearly constant orgasmic ecstasy and wondered, "can people tell what is going on?" or "how will this energy affect others?" But I have found (to my relief!) that people don't have the slightest clue about the divine orgy that I am experiencing inside; all they feel is the Love and compassion pouring out through the heart (like Christi said). Yes, some men do respond to the energy on a sexual level (but they do that anyway regardless - they are guys, after all) but it rolls right off of me and I feel only compassion. I have no concern about other peoples' energies affecting me at all anymore unless I choose to allow it. Everything just flows.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 18 2012 :  01:59:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
But I have found (to my relief!) that people don't have the slightest clue about the divine orgy that I am experiencing inside; all they feel is the Love and compassion pouring out through the heart (like Christi said). Yes, some men do respond to the energy on a sexual level

that is very well said....i was hesistant to say it last week.... yes usually men respond to the spiritual energy in a sexual way....in the last 6 months 3 men asked me out which scared me...i felt like i turned into a male magnet although this was NEVER my goal
one of those men is my work collegue ,he is into martial
arts and he has a spiritual inclination...he told me that there is something strange emanating from me...from my eyes...from my composure....
females react differently....for exemples more females on the street stop me to ask about street directions....or they just smile at me...or they engage in a conversation with me whether at the supermarket or the hairdresser...females feel the easness the energy and they respond to it differently then men..
pets too feel this energy....lately i was visiting a friend at her house after she was in the hopital...she has a cat....she told me: dear maha i am afraid that my cat wont show up while you are at my house,my cat hides whenever guests come over
then to her surprise the cat showed up and immediately approcahed me and sat next to my feet and styed their until i left her house....
so in short this energy can turn the yogini into a femme fatale if she wants but personally i preffer to find one relationship and stick to it...
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - May 18 2012 :  03:46:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

quote:
But I have found (to my relief!) that people don't have the slightest clue about the divine orgy that I am experiencing inside; all they feel is the Love and compassion pouring out through the heart (like Christi said). Yes, some men do respond to the energy on a sexual level

that is very well said....i was hesistant to say it last week.... yes usually men respond to the spiritual energy in a sexual way....in the last 6 months 3 men asked me out which scared me...i felt like i turned into a male magnet although this was NEVER my goal
one of those men is my work collegue ,he is into martial
arts and he has a spiritual inclination...he told me that there is something strange emanating from me...from my eyes...from my composure....
females react differently....for exemples more females on the street stop me to ask about street directions....or they just smile at me...or they engage in a conversation with me whether at the supermarket or the hairdresser...females feel the easness the energy and they respond to it differently then men..
pets too feel this energy....lately i was visiting a friend at her house after she was in the hopital...she has a cat....she told me: dear maha i am afraid that my cat wont show up while you are at my house,my cat hides whenever guests come over
then to her surprise the cat showed up and immediately approcahed me and sat next to my feet and styed their until i left her house....
so in short this energy can turn the yogini into a femme fatale if she wants but personally i preffer to find one relationship and stick to it...

I have experienced the same thing you described about women and animals.
Go to Top of Page

Medea

Netherlands
115 Posts

Posted - May 18 2012 :  07:41:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi emc,

although I don't have any advice for you, I want to thank you for raising these questions. Your description and the answers from others here shed some light for me on the energy dynamics I sometimes experience with people. Hope you find your balance!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000