Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 amusing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2012 :  12:10:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Thought you guys might find this amusing. I was reflecting back on my first visit to the AYP forum, specifically Tantra, last year. I had come here seeking information on a specific technique in the process of teaching tantra to my male partner. I was trained in tantra many, many years ago, by an older boyfriend in college. I had been under the misimpression that the "goal" was for the man to have orgasm, but that the ejaculate should be drawn up into the bladder. I assumed there must be some specific exercise to cause this to happen, and I came to AYP to find out how to teach it to my partner (who was already able to hold back indefinitely).

BUT, when I signed up as a member in order to post in the forums, I read the "Rules" of the Board, which included very definite prohibition against any "sexual" content or language!! So I tried to phrase my question in a way that would avoid censure, e.g. "how can I train my man to turn the energy upward?" This vague approach resulted in a great deal of philosophical discussion, until finally I was directed to the AYP lesson which explained that the "goal," in fact, is NOT to orgasm (with mechanical vajroli), but rather to stay in the pre-orgasmic state. OH! ok. LOL!

My partner has since experienced that (orgasm that goes up into the bladder) a few times, possibly randomly or possibly related to heart chakra energy focus, although most of the time we simply remain pre-orgasmic, which is working out great.

Also, re: fears expressed by some that tantric sex might lead to loss of libido or sexual function, we have not found that to be the case at all! In fact our sex life continues to get better and better, and we are experiencing incredibly deep, satisfying, physical and spiritual intensity. Also, my partner is finding that he has much increased energy now that he is accustomed to only releasing once or twice a month.

I have since referred several students to AYP Tantra Lessons. It is the most thorough resource on the subject I have ever found.

HathaTeacher

Sweden
382 Posts

Posted - May 08 2012 :  12:16:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree it's a thorough resource, as well as balanced in most respects: spirituality - sexualiy, Sanskrit - English, Yogani - Crowdtelligence, Pranayama & meditation - Tantric practices, instructive - comprehensive...
I just wish I had more time to spend here
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - May 09 2012 :  01:21:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by HathaTeacher

I agree it's a thorough resource, as well as balanced in most respects: spirituality - sexualiy, Sanskrit - English, Yogani - Crowdtelligence, Pranayama & meditation - Tantric practices, instructive - comprehensive...
I just wish I had more time to spend here

Yes, AYP is both thorough AND balanced. And it's one of the very few yogic schools I have encountered besides Heart of Yoga which actually address sexuality in its proper spiritual context both philosophically and practically.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 09 2012 :  01:33:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
BUT, when I signed up as a member in order to post in the forums, I read the "Rules" of the Board, which included very definite prohibition against any "sexual" content or language!! So I tried to phrase my question in a way that would avoid censure, e.g. "how can I train my man to turn the energy upward?"

intelligent maneuver
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - May 09 2012 :  01:44:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This post is very inspiring, especially since I'm new to the game of tantric sex. Thank you for this candid sharing of your recent success. It seems true that there must be no ceiling when the proper methods are applied, and with righteous vision. Higher and higher, to infinity and beyond.
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - May 09 2012 :  03:32:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

quote:
BUT, when I signed up as a member in order to post in the forums, I read the "Rules" of the Board, which included very definite prohibition against any "sexual" content or language!! So I tried to phrase my question in a way that would avoid censure, e.g. "how can I train my man to turn the energy upward?"

intelligent maneuver

My dear M., I know you remember this because you were one of the people interrogating me to determine exactly what I was trying to say/ask in my vague manner!

Later, after I had begun exploring the forum more, I discovered to my amusement that many people were using quite frank language in their posts and were not banned, so I needn't have worried.
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - May 09 2012 :  03:34:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Bodhi Tree

This post is very inspiring, especially since I'm new to the game of tantric sex. Thank you for this candid sharing of your recent success. It seems true that there must be no ceiling when the proper methods are applied, and with righteous vision. Higher and higher, to infinity and beyond.

Dear Bodhi,
I am so glad for the privilege of inspiring you in this delightful matter! All the best to you. Enjoy!

And now it's time for me to go join my unsuspecting partner who is currently asleep.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 09 2012 :  03:57:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
My dear M., I know you remember this because you were one of the people interrogating me to determine exactly what I was trying to say/ask in my vague manner!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000