Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 The Buddha's Mistake?!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cff

Canada
40 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2012 :  5:13:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

I read from people I consider very advanced ex- thenewcall.org (site went down mid March 2012). They wrote the two great esoteric books: The New Call and Servers of the Divine Plan. Some of you are aware of them.
Well, what they wrote once was that the Buddha was paying for a mistake he did. I wondered what that was.
Then, the other day, I get this dream.
Prior to falling asleep, I wish to see the Buddha Realms, who are supposedly above Christ Consciousness.
Well, in the dream, I wake up in a realm that has plenty of Buddha statuette faces facing the sky. The place has water, which slightly covers the faces of the statues. The Guardian of that dimension who is sitting and meditating while dressed in a white garb in the distance tells me this "The magical powers of the Buddha left him when he began to teach the erroneous doctrine known as the Dhammapada."
This surprised me. I then saw in that place/dimension/prison without bars. That the Buddha was there on a small platform. Surrounded by Nagas.
These Nagas are like Medusas. They only move one and the other, on a turn to turn basis. Only 1 Naga moves their head or body at a time. The Buddha was kept there with shades on his eyes, he seemed lost.
Auto-mode, like I like to call it kicks in, and I coordinate myself to approach the Buddha. Eventually I am near him and kick his blinders/shades away. The Buddha sees all what is around himself and begins to scream in fear, the Nagas go ape in fear and run/fly everywhere.
For doing this, I am punished and my body begins to fracture and ache everywhere. I go auto-mode again, and begin to scream out "vasudeva putra shalana vasudeva putra shalana" only when screaming out for god's name did this pain/poison begin to fade. My ribs cracked as in under pressure and I was oozing blood from my mouth. When the pain began to dissipate, like 3-5 seconds after I began screaming what I did, the dream ended and I was returned to my body in my bed.

What do you people make of this dream and what the guardian of that dimension said.
Have you heard any self-realized yogi say that Lord Buddha had made a grave mistake before?

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2012 :  03:42:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's a hell of a dream ! And I thought I had some pretty weird dreams at times

But sorry can't help you.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2012 :  07:29:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Seems like the other dream a problem with nagas and the water element kept away by kusha grass to ly on it. A Master may give you such a protection in an initiation or otherwise.

Axel
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000