Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Is this normal ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Inner_silence

USA
50 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2012 :  1:20:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello Yogis,

I get a very strong urge to meditate in the middle of the working day. I can sense a flow of energy to my head and it sort of massages the forehead and the internals, automagically bringing my awareness to the Ajna. This relaxes me completely and puts me in a meditative state. So my question is, is this normal or does it imply that there are excess energy issues that need to be worked out with grounding activities ?

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2012 :  3:40:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like a perfectly normal urge, but it could interfere with your workday, so like any other urge you need to find an appropriate way to follow it.
Go to Top of Page

Inner_silence

USA
50 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2012 :  4:32:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Victor.

I read this today and found the article to be very good: http://www.ramakrishna.org/activiti...essage51.htm
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000