Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 spinal breathing - channel question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Inner_silence

USA
50 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2012 :  08:44:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello Yogis,

I have noticed that each day is a different experience with spinal breathing. The spinal breathing awareness and the energy that is felt sometimes travel from the root to the brow but sometimes it stubbornly travels from root to the crown no matter how much I resist it.

Is this normal ? Thanks for your advice.

Edited by - AYPforum on Mar 15 2012 11:20:05 AM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2012 :  11:20:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2012 :  11:49:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Some of it does go to crown by default, we are just advised to let that be and repeatedly favor the root to brow part. See http://www.aypsite.org/199.html
Go to Top of Page

Inner_silence

USA
50 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2012 :  12:10:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, AumNaturel. Awesome !
Go to Top of Page

Inner_silence

USA
50 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2012 :  8:42:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Simply amazing. I can actually feel the fork of the spinal nerve as forks off from the stem of the skull while performing Moola bandha now. I can only attribute this to refinement or the purification process as Yogani says.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000