Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 energy escaping from crown
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

seemas

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2012 :  1:58:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have been doing DM for 2 weeks now, when I first started I got a headache and a lot of pressure on my forehead. Then while I was in meditation I felt something coming out of my crown it felt a bit like water. The headache stopped and whne I woke up the next morning the pressure on my forehead had stopped.

The headaches are no longer happening although there is pressure on the forehead. I have noticed that this improves when I wake up the next day. I am wondering if this energy is escaping from my crown instead of circulating. Last night as I was falling asleep I felt something escaping from my crown. This seems to happen when a lot of pressure builds up. Is this normal?

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2012 :  4:46:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If the pressure is reducing without you having to self pace or ground, you are blessed. .

Don't worry about energy escaping, it is a two way flow, just because you are not yet feeling the energy moving inward does not mean it is not happening.

Enjoy your practices.
All the best.
Go to Top of Page

seemas

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2012 :  1:58:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000