Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 experience in relation to shifting
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bsisodiya

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2012 :  3:04:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All,

restarting this typing all again , due to my ipad and removing the damn topic.

any ways, as i mentionedd earlier. in 2006-2007 i statred reading Seth books - jane roberts - (please google it), it was a great relief to know the information that was what i was looking for and it changed my outlook on look.

in 2007 ish - maybe late 2006 - i found EFT (google it) , what happened when i did EFT for about 2-3 months on/off - maybe once a day - 10 minute /20 minutes - was that I experienced a disassociation to life.

All questions welcome, as I have some more experiences related to.

I found i was not here, as such, everyhting seemed cloudy and i had a difficulty relating to reality, as everything was so fuzzy and cloudy.

this expereience lasted along time almost 3 years - off dis-association from life. I saw thing as cloduy - difficult to explain, but i was here, but the interactions with people seemed like a dream - but it was not a dream.

The inital cause of me this was EFT - google it - after 2 - 3 months of doing EFT , i experienced this massive dis-assiociation with life.

my experience seems cloudy . i.e. i was there as wusual going on with my life BUT it didnt seems real, only issue being i still had the same doubts and issues as prior to EFT.

This lastedd a long long time - almost till 2010 Nov, so nealry 3 years of dis-assicoation from emotional issues and my life as such.

It wasnt pleastan (please excuse the speelings) , but it was for areason (no idea why). SO after EFT that caused that lose of interest in life generally , i continued to find other avenues to bring me mback to a normal life *i.e before EFT experience and dis association).

I think the the dis association continued for nearly 2- 3 years , wastn pleasent i can tell you, but i continued as i had need idea why i felt this way.

and it was all realted to emotion, how i reacted to things , how i saw things etc. but I still felt the same de-hablitaing emaotions.

it wasnt progressing me to where i wanted to be , i was further reduced to not knowing what was happening to me. - these where the efftects from EFT. But after reading the forums on this AYP - i noticed certain people hand a similiar issue, so there is a link to the general shift in perception.

Also i must add to this that during this timeframe - between 2007 - 2010 , I used EFT,NLP,Abrahm Hicks, Elias - Mary Ennis (google them all), which lead me eventually to this DM.

Edited by - Bsisodiya on Mar 09 2012 3:20:46 PM

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2012 :  10:10:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Bsisodiya and welcome!

Of the list you mention, I have only ever read one book by Jane Roberts (the nature of personal reality), and from that and what you mention about dissociation I would say to take a look at some of the lessons that mention self-inquiry and see if any of it relates to what you have been researching or experiencing. You can look through the content index in the "Main Lessons" link found at the very top to glance ahead for the lessons that focus on that.

DM is a good place to start, and taking things from the top with the first lesson might be helpful. They cover some of what's expected along the way, including a stage of detachment from things, though perhaps not to the severity you are describing.
Go to Top of Page

Bsisodiya

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2012 :  08:51:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I took your advise and did some self enquiry - joined Liberation unleasehed and saw through the Illusion of the self/I.

Worth a read: http://liberationunleashed.com/nati...hp?f=4&t=730

It is truely an eye opening experience, its seems that its different for everyone. Worth a shout and doesnt take to long to see the illusion, maybe a few days, my case it was abit longer.

Best Wishes

Bharat
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2012 :  12:24:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
dear Bharat
LU is only a step...the journey is long ahead ,it continues....many things will start unfolding...
Go to Top of Page

Bsisodiya

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2012 :  2:35:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes it is a first step, but it is an important first step, the experience is different for everyone, for many the journey is still long, for some it is very short and for a handball it all drops away immediately.

But life is viewed different lu after this first step.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2012 :  2:52:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
seeing life as different is only a temporary phase....soon u will realize it is the same life,and u will embrace as it is (this is the only difference if there is any difference)....
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2012 :  2:55:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

dear Bharat
LU is only a step...the journey is long ahead ,it continues....many things will start unfolding...

Remember it's all good.
Go to Top of Page

Bsisodiya

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2012 :  3:16:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
E mbracing life as is, without need to change the self, the situation, or anyone is great place to get, if everything is acceptable, what more does one need.

Why wait , when the illusion can be seen in a few days for most, then use deep mediation, to blow away the remaing beliefs that surrounds the so called self.

I personally do not feel like mediating anymore, that stopped, seeking stopped, and now am working through the quagmire of Belief systems, hang ups , Basically what was believed to be the ttruth and clear this up further.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000