AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Third Eye Question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KellyN

75 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2012 :  5:02:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Ok, So I am full of questions and I thank all who responded to my last inquiries!!! Thank You!!! I have noticed an accumulation of experiences that have challenged my logic. Lately, it seems like these experiences have increased in frequency. For instance, lights flashing or flickering above my head, my MAC refusing to type my words and then just going haywire, my navigation system sending me around in circles, my droid phone (which is super reliable)suddenly becoming unreliable. Our home telephone, located next to my bed, was suddenly off the hook and woke us up at close to midnight (i cold not have knocked it off based on the location...lamp would have been knocked off first if it was the case). I tried to pay at a metaphysical store and the machine, in the words of the friendly clerk, "is going wonky!" Also, I got a facial and when I tried to pay, the technician's I-PAD would not let her log on. It has been mystifying to say the least! Anyway, I can only think of one common denominator, moi. Me! I confessed my hunch to the clerk at the store because I am just astonished by all this. These are not my typical daily occurances. I tend to have very easy flowing days for the most part. The clerk at the store mentioned the pineal gland and the third eye opening. She thinks that my electromagnetic energy is flowing out of my third eye and causiong all these machines to act strangely. Just to be clear, these occurances are not causing me ditress, they are just curious and mildly annoying. Any help will be greatly appreciated, I want to know what this might possibly be and how do I mitigate the effects of whatever THIS is?

Regards,

Kelly :)

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2012 :  6:42:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kelly

Well it sounds like things are happening. But I would be a kill joy; acknowledge the weird happenings, let go and move on. Stillness and Ecstatic Conductivity are loads better than affecting electronic equipment.

However, I would enjoy messing up people's phones because then they would pay attention to other important things - like looking were they are walking!
Go to Top of Page

KellyN

75 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2012 :  6:55:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Woosa,
Thanks for your response! Honestly, I'd prefer the back-to-boring old me without the electromagnetic issues :) I just want to know if there is something I can actively do to diffuse it. Meditation has become a joy everytime I sit. I am feeling more centered and atuned to the universe. I belive you when you say that Stillness and Esctatic Conductivity are better and I will continue diligently with my meditation sits to get there. My 4 year old son is now respectful and cognizant of my meditation time and tells me he will wait until I am done! About the weirdness around computers and the like, what can I do?

Thanks!!

Kelly
Go to Top of Page

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2012 :  7:07:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kelly

I had a short period where phones etc would switch off and those self- service checkouts at the supermarket would not work and keep shouting at me. The clerk thought I was a right regular thief .

All I did was continue with the practices and not give the 'eleccy stuff' much thought. Everything will balance out in time. I avoided the self-service checkouts too.

Other than that I can't suggest anything, I'm sorry, I'm about as much use as a chocolate watch! Maybe someone will be able to suggest something later.

Your son sounds awesome - I wish my family members had such manners, and they are at least 10 times older!
Go to Top of Page

KellyN

75 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2012 :  12:37:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
:) glad to know I not alone in this Woosa. Thanks and yes, our little guy is an astonishing individual. I feel new to all this "awakening" and yet, so familiar.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2012 :  07:06:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You have to get used to electronic things screwing up. The planetary alignment culminating at the end of this year will cause excess solar spots and flares that interfere with electronic stuff, especially wireless. It ramps up slowly, peaks dec 21st, then ramps down slowly.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2012 :  11:38:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Reminds me of an episode on DiscoveryTV called "My Shocking Story: Electric Human" with Debbie, who "causes havoc with electrical items whenever she has heightened emotions." If you find that also applies to you, keeping at meditation might help keep it in check.

Can't help to imagine all sorts of scenarios where such a 'property' might be either handy or dangerous (:
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000