Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 I experienced bliss
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

warlock

USA
15 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2012 :  11:05:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I just wanted to share my wonderful experience of bliss with everyone. I have been practicing DM for 2 months now and have had some major breakthroughs. I believe DM has been raising my vibration.

After DM, during rest, I think positive thoughts and it magnifies the bliss I am feeling. It is the most wonderful thing. We live in a loving universe with endless possibilities.

I want to express my gratitude to AYP. I also want to express my gratitude for Yogani and his writings. Thank you!

chit-ananda51

India
127 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2012 :  12:16:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Enjoy.. All the best
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2012 :  3:18:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful warlock. Can my gratitude to AYP and Yogani tag along with yours? Thank you for sharing.
Go to Top of Page

warlock

USA
15 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2012 :  5:35:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I want to describe what it felt like. It was like love radiating from my chest area and expanding outward. The love filled my whole body and I felt like I was radiating love out into the world. It felt as though God's unconditional love was passing through me and actually radiating from me also! It was powerful, yet it was completely peaceful. I think that heaven must feel like this!

Then, I had a thought. The Spirit within all of us is Divine Love. Somehow, the world..egoic mind and conditioning... cloud that inner divinity that already exists within everyone. Meditation is the way to purify the nervous system to connect to that inner divinity. It is absolutely wonderful!
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2012 :  02:51:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Outpouring of Divine Love ! Awesome !

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000