AYPsite.org Forum
 Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 Shower or Bath
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

aongoer

3 Posts

Posted - May 05 2006 :  01:34:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit aongoer's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Sometimes I like to take a bath and just sit there, thinking of nothing in particular. Once I notice that right in front of me the water was running out into the body of the tub. Just above where the water is running out there was two values, one for the hot water, the other for the cold wather. Just below these two values there is a little switch which I can flip up and the water no longer runs out of the body of the tub. Instead it causes the tub to fill up with water. There is also another value between the hot and cold water, which when activated causes the water to stop coming out the bottom altogether. Instead it goes up a tube back behind the wall and out of a shower Head. From there if flows down over me making me feel refreshed.

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - May 05 2006 :  08:01:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum, Aongoer

Yes....if we could just remember that most of all we are continuously showered. All we have "to do" is receive it. You make it sound simple. I like that a lot.

May all your Nows be Here
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 05 2006 :  08:25:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Aongoer.
That was beautiful.
Thank you.
-Shanti
Go to Top of Page

alan

USA
235 Posts

Posted - May 05 2006 :  3:09:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit alan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
sweet and simple...
nice food!
thank you aongoer

Edited by - alan on May 05 2006 3:21:13 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000