AYP Helpers
 Proofing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JDH

USA
331 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2012 :  01:37:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Yogani,

I'm reading through the lessons again, if you would like I can post any missing words / spelling changes here. I noticed a few when I read through the lessons last year. If it is just picking nits, let me know and I won't post them.

Lesson 13 - "as been amply" --> "as has been amply" or "as amply"

Actually, any thought can be used to meditate, as been amply demonstrated by researchers over the past thirty years.

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2012 :  4:20:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi JDH:

Any input on corrections and/or edits is best handled in email.

You can email me with any typos or grammatical errors in the lessons. The online lessons will be corrected, and the info saved for future editions of the two AYP Easy Lessons books (Vols 1 & 2).

Regarding editorial suggestions, rephrasing of sentences, etc., I can't really do much with those in the present time frame. Perhaps in the future, if and when the books are republished in new editions. In the meantime, the online lessons should continue to reflect what is in the AYP Easy Lessons books, less the 20% additional material that is in the books.

Many thanks!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000