Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 please help! severe premature ejaculation!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gamefu

India
23 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2011 :  07:23:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I guess I suffer from severe premature ejaculation.When aroused lasts only for barely 2-3 minutes.Orgasm is very very short.

What can I do to have non-ejaculatory orgasms? or prolonged orgasm or even multiple orgasms? What should I do? Please help! I'll do anything.

Louie

Canada
26 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2011 :  09:31:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I used to have issues with premature ejaculation as well. It was caused by an immature nervous system, and too much tension in the body.

Think of sexual energy as being like water. Imagine that when you become sexually aroused, the water pressure begins to build up in your groin. If it keeps increasing, the pressure will become too great and your body will seek to releive this pressure through ejaculation. In that sense, ejaculation is like an emergency release valve for all that built up pressure.

Now imagine that there are pipies flowing all through your body that can carry this water. However, most of these pipies are dirty and clogged. They do not carry much water. These are the energy conduits of your nervous system. You can clean and purify these pipes by doing daily meditation and breath exercises. As you progress in your daily practices you will find that more of your sexual energy naturally rises in the body and sexual tension does not built up so explosively in the groin. It has other paths it can take within the body, so it is not so desperate to go for the emergency exit of ejaculation.

Purifying can take some time, however, you can also improve the situation in the short term by consciously relaxing your body and breath during sex. If you allow yourself to become too tense then you effectively squeeze off the available pathways within the body with all that muscle tension. When you feel the arousal building too quickly, simply stop and exhale deeply while consciously relaxing your body. Focus especially on the ab muscles. Tight muscles in the abdomin can block energy from moving through the body's inner orbit and actually push the enrgy downward toward ejaculation.

I would suggest that you practice this on your own. Self stimulate until you feel very aroused, then stop and concentrate on exhaling deeply while relaxing the body. You will be amazed at how well you can disperse all that sexual energy when you are not blocking the channels.

Have fun with it. Sex can be very frustrating when energy is not flowing well. However, it will turn around more quickly if you let go of all stress surrounding performance and just relax into it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000