Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 shaktipat: cosmic vs godly energy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2011 :  4:30:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I was just wondering for you folks out there... My crown chakra has been opening up A LOT lately. I feel god a lot. It's something I definetly want to share with people, but as they say on head and shoulder's commercials, "respect the crown".

I'm Reiki initiated (just level one), I know the difference between Reiki and godly energy. I'm just scared to channel the godly energy to someone, that it will cause imbalances (rather than the "coscmic" sort of Reiki energy"). Is shaktipat that "godly" energy? Is there a way to "lessen" it. I'm really well grounded, is this grounding part of what I'd impart to people with the Godly energy? I don't want them sky high in enlightenment, nor want to scare people.

Anyway, any concrete information for being a vessel for godly energy, for miracle making, for anything of the sort, would be greatly appreciated.

I have no Guru... but feel I really need one at this point.

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2011 :  5:02:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Divineis,

Don't worry about it. The extent to which you affect other's energy will depend mostly on their ability to receive that energy. When people are ready, then they are ready. So there is little you have to worry about. If you are deliberately chaneling energy and directing it to people, then you need to be aware of, and sensitive to what they can handle. If you are unsure, then don't do it, which includes giving Reiki.

When the crown opens, everything steps up a few notches, so it is a time to concentrate on your own awakening and let others receive what they receive from that.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2011 :  5:13:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cool, thanks Christi, I'll head your advice. Yeah, most of my "healings" are spontaneous, unless I think a lot about some persons dilemna's in which case, I see a drop of bliss or something of the sort, drop to the ground and kinda make a little puddle when I've seen the problem through, like from beggining to end, without bringing up dualities. This is what led me to start seeing god in everything.

Like the Buddha said, within the seed of suffering is the seed of the dissolution of suffering. :-D
Go to Top of Page

Kim

Finland
56 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2011 :  04:49:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kim's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If you're not self-realized, it is wise to refrain from passing shakti.

Swami G has a point here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiKYs8vOl2I
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000