Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 shaktipat
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2011 :  7:56:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I was just wondering... have anyone of you given or received shaktipat?? Is it like cosmic energy (kinda like Reiki energy), or more pertinent to the suffering or problem at that time, to bring "emptiness" to.

I've done it without wanting to before, it raised the persons kundalini as high as was appropriate at the time. or... a couple weeks ago, I felt some girls aura and she was worrying about something that happened to her; I just felt she should keep herself open and trusting to the world, and I felt I had solved her problem by bringing a bit of emptiness to it and making hte whole thing less fearful.

I've given auric kind of flowers to some of my Reiki patients too. A full dozen to one of them I think... I wasn't trying to do anything special, it just happened... I didn't even know you could have flowers coming out of your root chakra.

Now I give one flower to every person I do reiki to, I dunno if this is dangerous... I feel it's grounded energy so it must be safe. Anyway, stuff like this has happened to me enough. I have a halo too, on one or two occasions I just see it swirl around and connect to somebody elses aura.

Really, I'm just scared of making someone fly sky high into higher states of awareness. Is shaktipat truly safe??? any experience, comments, insights, whatever... would be really appreciated. Thanks guys :)

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2011 :  10:57:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I remember a really good post about giving shaktipat a while back. I think Christy started the thread. And I remember ripitz talked a lot about it as well. There was a more recent post about it. I can't remember the posters name, but he is from Australia and he wrote a lot about the differences between shaktipat, reiki, chi, and other energetic healing methods.

I've received Diksha one time from a friend, which awakened my kundalini and shaktipat 2 times from Swami Shankarannda. I haven't tried to give shaktipat myself, but have noticed I have strong urge to try.#12288; I teach English here in Japan and sometimes my students ask me about Yoga and meditation. I noticed whenever I talk about it in class my Anja charkra is really active and I can feel a very strong vibrational energy from my heart chakra radiating out from me.

I'm not sure if it is shakti or not, but my students seem to happier and more energetic after those classes.
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2011 :  11:42:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cool, thanks for sharing :)
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2011 :  10:28:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi Divineis, here are some of the threads I mentioned. Most of them are a couple of years old, but there is still a lot of good info. Enjoy!

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=2016
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ng,shaktipat
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=3045
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....&whichpage=1
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2011 :  4:34:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
nice, thanks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000