New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  05:20:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
HAPPY

8TH

BIRTHDAY AYP!!!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOGANI!!!

Today is AYP's and Yogani's official birthday!!!

What started out 8 years ago as a vision of one very special being to spread Pure Bliss Consciousness, Ecstatic Radiance and Outpouring Divine Love through easy lessons accessible to all has grown into the AYP lessons and family that you know and love today.

So this is:

An ode to Yogani
An ode to all the Yoginis
An ode to all the Yogis
An ode to this family
An ode to all of everything
An ode to the sun
An ode to the one, love, silence, energy that we realize we are and become
An ode to happiness
An ode to fun
An ode to stillness in action
An ode to the total and all of its contributing fractions
An ode to humanity
An ode to everything and everybody
An ode to the diversity
And I will end it with the greatest mantra there is
Giving all of existence a grateful kiss
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
With all of my being I thank you
With all of our being we thank you
Thank you
Thank you
All love and gratitude
Thank you
Thank you

Thank you Yogani!!!

I say "I will end it with the greatest mantra there is", that is, obviously, of course apart from I Am and all of it's enhancements.

Let's turn this is in to one massive birthday card!!!

Be sure to sign ---Add your birthday wishes and thanks to Yogani and all of AYP!!!

If you come after the day still feel free to sign the card.

Edited by - 11jono11 on Nov 02 2011 06:25:51 AM

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  06:28:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Happy Birthday AYP :)

Love Light and Divine Blessings to AYP and all who is included in it! Much Love to Yogani and thanks for your infinite kindness.

Blessings and Joy.

Thanks!

Yonatan
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  06:37:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My deepest gratitude for Yogani and his creation AYP and all the support during the years! I would have been completely lost without it! Now I'm just a little lost.

Invaluable spiritual guidance offered at this site, and unfathomable love, friendship and support from all participants! I guide everyone I know here!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Go to Top of Page

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  06:56:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Anyone able and wishing to send a donation, can do so through here: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....TOPIC_ID=620

Love and Gratitude

Go to Top of Page

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  07:08:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Birthday AYP!!! and Happy Birthday Yogani!!!

My wish for AYP is that it would grow like a big tree which gives shadow and shelter to so many creatures.... it would flow like a river that rinses and fertlizes the horizon.... it will grow as vast as the blue sky to reach all the corners of the world, and yet remain so close and personal to everybody.... and, It will connect - both horizontals and verticals.

Many thanks Yogani for being there and creating AYP, and sharing with us, and being with us always.

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!!

Jono! the card is really nice - thanks!
Go to Top of Page

amoux

United Kingdom
266 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  08:18:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Birthday AYP
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  08:30:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Birthday AYP!!!!
Loads of gratitude to Yogani and AYP and all who participate here.
Thanks Jono for starting this card.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  10:24:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Birthday
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  10:26:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Birthday, AYP and Yogani!!
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  10:38:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Birthday Yogani and AYP! It seems impossible to me to able to express in words the gratitude I feel to you.... how do you thank someone for giving you back to yourself?

Love!
Go to Top of Page

wigswest

USA
115 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  10:45:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Yogani and all!! :)
Go to Top of Page

yogesh

USA
153 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  11:19:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOGANI AND AYP !!

BECAUSE OF YOU I AM ON A SPIRITUAL PATH AGAIN!

I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL

WISH YOU THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER

Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  3:29:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Birthday AYP and Yogani!
thank you and everyone here for making it all incredible and nothing short of it!
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  4:13:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy birthday AYP and Yogani!
No words to express the gratitude Thank you for your divine outpouring love!
Go to Top of Page

Wafu

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  5:27:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh wow, what a great card!!

How can one ever possible express in words the thanks owed to Yogani for such magnificent work? The last two years of my life have brought transformation to a degree I could never have dreamt possible. Since I could never pay back such a bottomless debt of gratitude, seems like the only thing to do is pay it forward instead

Thank you so much, for everything.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  7:50:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

Thank you for your kind wishes. Those 8 years sure went by fast.
quote:
Since I could never pay back such a bottomless debt of gratitude, seems like the only thing to do is pay it forward instead.

Absolutely right. This is what I have been doing for the many blessings received here over the years, and I recommend everyone do it in your own way.

Candles lighting candles can change the world!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  7:59:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy birthday Yogani (gee, I didn't know he is a Scorpio, I'm keeping communication with him to a minimum now )

Wow Yogani, your sharing of the practices has radically changed my life - and this is just the beginning. I hope to share this with as many people as possible. Inner silence is the greatest gift. It sure beats a big TV.

quote:
Those 8 years sure went by fast.

You are 9 today? Your writings sound like they come from someone more grown-up! (Sorry, that was a terrible joke)

All the best!

Edited by - woosa on Nov 02 2011 8:08:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  8:23:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
You are 9 today? Your writings sound like they come from someone more grown-up! (Sorry, that was a terrible joke)

I thought about it, almost did but didn't.

I am glad someone did though.
Go to Top of Page

chit-ananda51

India
127 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  11:39:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Birthday AYP and Yogani!!

If I get a chance to look back in future incarnations[], AYP will remain distinct as a mile-stone in the coming back of the prodigal son and his journey within :)

Thought it would be a nice idea to gift http://www.aypsite.org/books.html to close ones who have a desire for God, peace and improvement

Go to Top of Page

kay62jj

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2011 :  10:24:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Belated birthday wishes to you Yogani and AYP and sincere heartfelt gratitude for all you have shared. The spiritual path is indeed a razor sharp edge but these practices enable us to stay on it for the journey. Many, many thanks.

Hey Woosa, I share Yogani's birthday! Hope your energies have settled... xx
Go to Top of Page

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2011 :  7:20:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kay

Talking about a razor's edge I am sharpening my straight razor while reading your post. Synchronicity or what (probably not a clever thing to do - multi-tasking with a razor ).

Yeah the energies are under control, stopped shaking. The train ride home ground me back down to reality!

Hope everything is alright at your end!

Edited by - woosa on Nov 03 2011 8:31:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2011 :  7:32:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy birthday AYP and much gratitude to Yogani and all of you here, especially my old friends, since I haven't been around for a while.

Namaste
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2011 :  08:10:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkle

Happy birthday AYP and much gratitude to Yogani and all of you here, especially my old friends, since I haven't been around for a while.

Namaste

Good to see you back Sparkle.
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2011 :  1:33:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

quote:
Originally posted by Sparkle

Namaste

Good to see you back Sparkle.

Hello darling
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2011 :  8:43:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy birthday AYP [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

mathurs

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2011 :  05:51:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Belated wishes - But Happy Birthday AYP and Yogani!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000