Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 When is AYP's/the AYP forum's birthday?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2011 :  4:53:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey guys,

Anyone know when is AYP's, the AYP forum's and consequentially, concurrently the public identity of Yogani's birthday?

Sorry if this is a stupid question easily found out on the site.

I was thinking that it would be nice to know when so we could celebrate in our own little ways and also it could be a good annual day that people (those who wanted to/were able to) could donate as a birthday gift to Yogani and the AYP lessons/forum.

What do you think guys?

I'm feeling very thankful for ALL of this, specifically the AYP lessons and the AYP community.

Thank you Yogani

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2011 :  7:49:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 11jono11

Hey guys,

Anyone know when is AYP's, the AYP forum's and consequentially, concurrently the public identity of Yogani's birthday?

AYP's birthday is November 2nd.
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=3082
Go to Top of Page

yogesh

USA
153 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2011 :  8:21:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2011 :  9:09:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
For anyone interesed:
Yogani says:
quote:
Originally posted by yogani

For those who are interested, here is the direct AYP/Paypal Donation Link. Any donations should only be for the perception of value received already. I am most comfortable with that.

The guru is in you.

If I had pay for the perception of the value I have received, I would have to take up a few more jobs or win the lottery. But I am sure any amount is greatly appreciated. You can make donations here.
Go to Top of Page

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2011 :  10:00:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2011 :  08:12:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I must have sensed it coming.

quote:
If I had pay for the perception of the value I have received, I would have to take up a few more jobs or win the lottery.

Same here. Perhaps there should be an equation that could be added to the suggestion:

Perception of value received already, Minus the zeroes at the end of this number until you won't bankrupt yourself = suggested donation.

Edited by - 11jono11 on Oct 31 2011 08:23:05 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2011 :  08:25:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, I guess you did sense it Jono.
Thank you.

I have been lazy and not posted a happy birthday card in a few years now, but did a Christmas/Holiday card instead (http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ms=christmas)... so maybe this time you can make a Happy Birthday card for all of us to sign.
Go to Top of Page

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2011 :  10:49:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
so maybe this time you can make a Happy Birthday card for all of us to sign.

Happily
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000