Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Reiki healing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2011 :  2:35:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello all :)

I've been practicing Reiki on people lately. With Some people, it's a huge success, they feel the energy, and with especially one guy, his third eye really opens up, seeing how beautiful the world really is with an open third eye (brighter colours, more contrasting lines). One lady friend of mine said "I feel like I'm a new woman". Cute, hehe, Anyway... I was wondering if there were any other Reiki healers here, and if they've learned a thing or two throughout their healing.

I actually have the book "Reiki healing for dummies". And I took my level 1 reiki certificate, but I never got taught the symbols and how to use them. (if anybody knows a website for this, that'd be hella cool)

Sometimes I'm scared I'll heal a person too much, and they'll get launched into too deep/scary states of enlightenment . Has this ever been an issue with anyone else here? I use, I dunno if it's called cosmic energy, but... it flows through the crown first I believe, then the heart, then pours out the hands, and then goes to the area im healing (I heal, usually starting at the shoulders for the person, then from crown down all the chakras all the way to the root).

I've made one person grow several flowers in their root, I'm curious if anyone else has ever seen this. I try to leave one flower with every person I heal now. (I think it's jsut giving away a bit of my good root chakra karmah to them, im thinking it keeps them more grounded).

One thing also, It's usually heat I feel when im healing, or when I have a bit too much blissful energy going through my body. someone even told me, she felt heat as soon as I sat beside her on a train, but sometimes the energy feels cold, mostly at the heart level, im not sure what they mean.

Another thing, I've poured out streams of energy from my third eye a couple times. I've been told way long ago, that I have "bleeding eyes", Im not sure if they relate, but... I'm just kind of curious as to what this may be.

Anyway, so any tips for Reiki would be really cool or explanations on the above :)

Namaste :-D

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2011 :  5:35:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
Dont worry about symbols, intent is enough and is the original way of Reiki. The symbols were introduced because some students could not understand or get the hang of intent.It is possible to self attune and attuning others is done simply by intent and a lot less hassle.In the time it takes to attune one person in the 'traditional' way, many can be attuned at the same time by intent. Also when using intent one can ensure that the recipient does not suffer from cleansing.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2011 :  7:26:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yeah, I find I either use the small intent of just sending loving energy through my hands... it sometimes burns up my arms, not painfully, but I know energy's a flowing. Like you said, just intent. I find smallest most subtle of intent is the most healing. That's all I've learned really, but hey, I guess... if it works... great.

Do you ever use more intent than just sending loving/cosmic kind of energy, like more intent than just an all around healing. My Reiki teacher told me that the energy is smart and knows where to go, whereas, sometimes I feel it in the persons aura and their chakras that I want to durastically change things with another intent than just generally healing. I don't usually feel out their chakras or auras while doing reiki, but sometimes people ask me, because im a bit of an empath and can really feel out people's emotions.

Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2011 :  12:07:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
I use an intent of a chakra overhaul since I started on the path of Kundalini Maha Yoga and have found it a gained siddhi from the path.I wrote the program by intent and use it by intent which lessens the effect of others energies on me.I have used it in real time but I make a stronger connection and can be affected so intent is safest even though it takes longer to take effect.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000