Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Anyone combining AYp and Kunlun
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

boris

Norway
68 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2011 :  5:09:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit boris's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Is there anybody here who still practice kunlun along with AYP?

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2011 :  03:44:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Boris,

I tried to in the past and it's a very bad idea... I don't know of anyone who have had success in practicing the two systems together... I strongly suggest you don't!
Go to Top of Page

boris

Norway
68 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2011 :  9:13:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit boris's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks for the answer Ananda,I think you are right.Another thing I have noticed is that in the beginning MANY people on thetaobums practiced it and speak highly about it.It seems like most of them dont practice Kunlun anymoore.I find it a little strange since it was a common opinion after practicing,that Kunlun opened up everything.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2011 :  03:16:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've noticed the same thing with others also... But some kunlun practitioners have been having good results from the beginning... I think it depends on each persons own matrix of inner obstructions...

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

sivasambho

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2011 :  6:41:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

I've noticed the same thing with others also... But some kunlun practitioners have been having good results from the beginning... I think it depends on each persons own matrix of inner obstructions...

Love,
Ananda

Hi, I was familiar with kunlun pai as a martial art system. Could you please describe or give more details about the kunlun you are referring to?
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2011 :  11:40:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi

The kunlun which is usually referred to in the AYP forums as well as most of the other spiritual forums out there like the tao bums for example is Kunlun Nei Gong.

Here's their website:
http://www.primordialalchemist.com/

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

sivasambho

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2011 :  6:22:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

Hi

The kunlun which is usually referred to in the AYP forums as well as most of the other spiritual forums out there like the tao bums for example is Kunlun Nei Gong.

Here's their website:
http://www.primordialalchemist.com/

Love,
Ananda

Thankyou Ananda.

love,

shivasambho
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2011 :  11:47:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You're welcome
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000