AYPsite.org Forum
 Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 Enlightenment?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2011 :  11:38:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
You're enlightened?

Don't worry, it will pass!

i am awake, I am asleep, i am positive, i am negative, i am the teacher, i am the student, i am enlightened, i am darkness, i am no thing , i am all things. We are all One and contain all things to varying degrees... peace hidden in the ordinary.

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2011 :  03:06:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hail Anthem
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2011 :  06:04:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Anthem11

You're enlightened?

Don't worry, it will pass!

i am awake, I am asleep, i am positive, i am negative, i am the teacher, i am the student, i am enlightened, i am darkness, i am no thing , i am all things. We are all One and contain all things to varying degrees... peace hidden in the ordinary.

Beautiful ..... I'm getting goosebumps, here! (Seriously! )

And yep, all labels are just that - labels. Potentially helpful, potentially problematic ... and usually more of the latter than the former, fer shure.

And real freedom, the kind of freedom that results from practices and the ongoing results of practices .... is the freedom to be all of it, authentically, in the actual experience of the moment ... whatever that may be.

Awesome, Anthem --- Thanks Very Much for this!!
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2011 :  06:46:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2011 :  06:59:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I like this ,why exclude the concept of enlightenment from being an illusion!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000