AYPsite.org Forum
 Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Yoda - Yoga & Dance video
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2011 :  2:30:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Beautiful new way of practicing asanas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcqvlJIjh9g

Enjoy Phillip Askew & Lydia Walker combine yoga with dance!

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2011 :  7:44:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
OK I get it now -> Yoga + dance = yoda
But they could have chosen a better word; dayo or yance or yogada or something.
I only watched it because i wanted to see Yoda from Star Wars do yoga!
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2011 :  01:44:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2011 :  01:52:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm happy for you Etherfish. What a perfect situation to see how expectations of the mind hinders us from experiencing something beautiful in the now.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2011 :  07:12:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry; it's a good dance/yoga video. The bad title didn't take away from the video. I will assume they don't know what Yoda means. I might be dating myself - i thought everyone knew Yoda from Star Wars; maybe not anymore. It was a big thing in my generation.
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2011 :  11:39:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
the conversation between e and E is so funny, thanks for the good hearty laugh!
Go to Top of Page

mathurs

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2011 :  04:36:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I saw a program the other day where they were teacing dogs yoga - that was titled "doga"! Whatever next!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000