New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2011 :  09:00:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This quote has already been posted a few times in the forum, but I thought it fit our discussion on love, going beyond and does anyone become enlightened....

EMPTINESS IS A NAME FOR NOTHINGNESS, A NAME FOR UNGRASPABILITY, A NAME FOR MOUNTAINS, RIVERS, THE WHOLE EARTH. IT IS ALSO CALLED THE REAL FORM. IN THE GREEN OF THE PINES, THE TWIST OF THE BRAMBLES, THERE IS NO GOING OR COMING. IN THE RED OF THE FLOWERS AND THE WHITE OF THE SNOW, THERE IS NO BIRTH AND NO DEATH.

JOY, ANGER, LOVE, PLEASURE -- THESE ARE BEGINNINGLESS AND ENDLESS DELUSION. ENLIGHTENMENT, PRACTICE, REALIZATION -- THESE ARE INEXHAUSTIBLE AND BOUNDLESS. THUS, EMPTINESS IS THE NAME FOR NOTHING ELSE; ALL THINGS ARE THE REAL FORM. IN ALL WORLDS, IN ALL DIRECTIONS, THERE IS NO SECOND, NO THIRD.

THEREFORE, IN THE FUNDAMENTAL VEHICLE THERE IS NO DELUSION OR ENLIGHTENMENT, NO PRACTICE OR REALIZATION. EVEN TO SPEAK OF PRACTICE AND REALIZATION IS A RELATIVE VIEW.

IN OUR SCHOOL, FROM THE FIRST ENTRY, THIS POINT SHOULD BE PRACTICED WHETHER SITTING, LYING DOWN, OR WALKING AROUND. WHEN SLEEPING, JUST SLEEPING, THERE IS NO PAST OR FUTURE. WHEN YOU AWAKEN, THERE IS NO SLEEP EITHER. THIS IS CALLED THE ABSOLUTE HOST.
~Master Ryusui
[Turning In - Osho]
http://www.oshoworld.com/e-books/en...scourses.asp

Have a good day!

Edit: Fixed link

Edited by - jeff on Sep 29 2011 11:53:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2011 :  09:27:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

Love is like enlightenment, or is enlightenment. It can be experienced, but not defined. The more we try to define it, or claim it, the further away from it we get. So it goes...

It is the mystery of "stillness in action," which is outpouring divine you-know-what ... Love.

We can live it, but never put it in a mind box. It just won't fit.

Oh, and getting back to the subject of this topic, negative energy is dissolved in this undefinable thing we call love, enlightenment, abiding inner silence, stillness in action, or whatever term we may use. Many have noticed this happens as daily practices progress. Where has all the negative energy gone? Dissolved in a surging ocean of Divine Love.

We have also called it purification and opening to our natural state.

So many ways to describe the indescribable. Or don't describe it at all. Just apply the means to live it, which take us beyond all negative energy and suffering. That is what matters.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

devrim

Thailand
33 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2011 :  10:00:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit devrim's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Love is the answer.
What is love? A thought, a word, a law, a feeling, a scared act, light, peace or joy ?
I would say that as well as being all of these love is a vibration and if you find the groove, you move toward that virbration, and if not you just move away.
devrim.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2011 :  7:14:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think it is treating the universe and its inhabitants as if they are a part of you.
Go to Top of Page

sivasambho

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  08:49:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi crazymandrew,
I could relate to what you are saying. You know something at times, if you are in a very negatively infleunced place (mind you they unconsciously group themselves usually) it will drain your time and energy a lot. Will you learn a lot? Yes you will, you will learn to be present in the moment etc.
Utimately if you want to end the drama and move on, its better to leave the people and goto another job etc. This is what I did. Though it always dont work, there will be toxic people everywhere. I guess we dont have to be sponge, if possible we should be strong enough to be a rubber and let their negative energies not pass through us. Easier said than done, especially when you are sensitive with highly advanced practises and "still evolving". Good luck to you my dear friend!
Go to Top of Page

yogesh

USA
153 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2011 :  10:33:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yogani

Hi All:

Love is like enlightenment, or is enlightenment. It can be experienced, but not defined. The more we try to define it, or claim it, the further away from it we get. So it goes...

It is the mystery of "stillness in action," which is outpouring divine you-know-what ... Love.

We can live it, but never put it in a mind box. It just won't fit.

Oh, and getting back to the subject of this topic, negative energy is dissolved in this undefinable thing we call love, enlightenment, abiding inner silence, stillness in action, or whatever term we may use. Many have noticed this happens as daily practices progress. Where has all the negative energy gone? Dissolved in a surging ocean of Divine Love.

We have also called it purification and opening to our natural state.

So many ways to describe the indescribable. Or don't describe it at all. Just apply the means to live it, which take us beyond all negative energy and suffering. That is what matters.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2011 :  4:31:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by crazymandrew

Lately I've been having a lot of issues with negative energy from near by people. Some people seem to have such aggressive temperaments, they pound you with perceptions/beliefs you down want. It can especially give you mood swings.

I've been doing a meditation were you first work on your aura and filling your body with light. Then you close down you charkras second so you are not so sensitive to nearby static/energy. I've read charkras often don't close down properly when you become spiritually aware.

How do you protect yourself from these people?

Here is something that I just started doing. I take the negative energy and heat it up in my mind's eye. It has it's own heat, so it's already hot. I add more energy to heat it until it is a molten ball of pure energy. It's no longer negative and just pure energy. Then, I send it to my swadisthana chakra in my scrum to be recycled. There is no fear as long as you apply enough energy to break the negative energy down into basic pure energy. This seems to work.

I think the key elements of this procedure is to be realistic and scientific. All energy is recyclable and transmutable. You just have to find the right process from one form to another that makes sense with reality and the laws of physics... or at least analogous to the laws of physics.
Go to Top of Page

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2011 :  02:28:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for all the replys.

I just wanted to say that a citrine crystal is extremely effective a dissipating negative energy in your environment. I'm really amazed at how effective it is.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000