Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Nearby energy killing tantric
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2011 :  9:29:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Serious what is up with people. Sorry but especially women. I mean I'm at the point to were just having a sexual thought late at night I will literally be attacked with negative energy. It litterlly whipes me out and makes tantric very difficult if not impossible. I can literally feel the waves hitting me, it wipes out my energy. Often it gives me mood swings and insomnia. What is up with these people?

How to you people protect yourself from hysterical energy like this?

Rajeev Sethi

India
50 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2011 :  11:53:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by crazymandrew

I mean I'm at the point to were just having a sexual thought late at night I will literally be attacked with negative energy.

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by Negative Energy?
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2011 :  7:29:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Are you referring to a particular woman in your life who is attacking you with hysterical/ negative energy? And how does she know you are having a sexual thought? Please clarify the situation.
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2011 :  04:58:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
you are not a tantric. nither am i. that is a titled reserved for adepts.
Go to Top of Page

sivasambho

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2011 :  10:05:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by avatar186

Yes sir and the last and the powerful of them are in kerala, southindia!
Go to Top of Page

Rajeev Sethi

India
50 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2011 :  02:56:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sivasambho

quote:
Originally posted by avatar186

Yes sir and the last and the powerful of them are in kerala, southindia!

Sivasambho, I have an interest in Tantra for the last 2 years and have been trying to understand Tantra. I too have heard that the most powerful Tantrics are from Kerala. I would like to meet up with a Tantric from Kerala. Can you please guide me to one? I am based at Mumbai, India.
Go to Top of Page

chit-ananda51

India
127 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2011 :  10:00:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Rajeev, tantrics from Kerala are of a different nature. They are more steeped towards fine-tuning psychic powers and their application. Personally from what I have heard(I live in Tamilnadu, South India by the way), most of them use those powers in a negative way. (there are always exceptions!!)

That being said, Bengal is also known to house so many tantrics and mystics. Tantra covers a wide spectrum and spiritual-sexual development is a part of it. If you are looking for this part, then it is hard to find a genuine Guru let alone a sincere disciple :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000